Prologue

I was born two years before my little brother, Harry Potter, I am currently three years old and is just over a year old. Right now I'm currently playing in my room with my puppy Winter .

I heard a loud noise from downstairs so I ran into the hallway with Winter following me

I heard a loud noise from downstairs so I ran into the hallway with Winter following me. I heard Daddy telling Mommy to take Harry and I to their room.Mommy had Harry in her arms already and she ran up the stairs and she grabbed my wrist as she took me with her, while Winter was following us. We all entered the room as mommy locked the door and put Harry in his cot, at this point I was clutching onto Winter. Mommy turned to look at Harry and I, "Harry, Britney momma loves you, dadda loves you both too. You two are so loved. So loved, You two must both be brave, be strong." She said to us, although I was very confused, "What are talking about mommy ?" I asked. She turned and looked at me sadly, "Britney listen, you must look after your little brother. Protect him, take care of him." She said, I still didn't understand what was going on, but nonetheless I agreed, "I promise Mommy." . At that moment the was, quite literally, blasted off it's hinges as my mother let out a scream. A man with a cloak stood at the doorway and told my mother to stand aside but she refused. The man finally lost his patience, "AVADA KADAVRA!" He shouted as a green light shot out of his wand and hit my mother directly in the chest. She screamed and fell to the floor, tears were in my eyes as I looked at my mother's lifeless form. The man walked over to me and my brother and said the same spell the said to my mother. This time instead of killing us, it back fired and killed him instead, well I think it killed him. I just sat there in shock, I just saw my mother get killed right before my own eyes, a soft whimper snapped me out of my thoughts. I had totally forgot that Winter was with us, thankfully she was unharmed, a few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I clutched my little brother protectively as Winter also stood next to me, a man with a black robe walked in through the door and the minute he saw my mother he began to cry as he leaned against the chest of drawers across the room.  He walked over to my mother and hugged her lifeless body as he cried, Harry was also whaling loudly, and me - I just cried softly into Winter's fur. The man looked over to me and my brother with a pained look, he looked at me softly and said, "You look so much like your mother." His voice was trembling. I said nothing , even if I wanted to, I don't think I would be able to form a sentence. He picked me up, looked straight into my eyes and said, "I promise, little one, I will always protect you and you brother , no matter what it takes. I won't let anyone harm you." He assured me, I just hugged his neck and cried, although I didn't know this man, I found comfort and safety in his arms. Moments later a few more people walked into the room and started discussing something, but I wasn't paying attention. Just then they picked up me , Harry and Winter and took us to this very, very tall man, who put us in his motorcycle-sidecar and took off.  After a while I fell asleep and when I woke up, I was at my aunts house, little did I know that after that night my life would change forever.

A/n: hi guys so I got kicked off my old account and couldn't log back in so this is the remake of my other story. 😭🤌🏼👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️