Chapter Three

Começar do início

Before we knew it we had talked right through until the sun rose, still slightly dark outside and the rain still pouring down on the roof, we never slept together, we did something completely different and just laid on the bed and talked, we did kiss on and off but neither of us made a move for anything more, as much as I wanted it, I was actually happy enough to just lay beside him, looking into his blue eyes and feeling happier than I did last night.

“when do go to work?” he let out a yawn and pulled me closer to his chest.

“Jessie gave me the week off, I went and seen him last night” I followed and yawned also.

“he knows?” he slightly pulled back to get a clear view of my face.

“yeah, so does Jock, funny story actually umm Jock overheard me telling Jessie and asked if it was true, I told him it was his baby and he actually fainted” I held my breath as I waited for Blake's reaction.

“he fainted?” he asked surprisingly happy

“eyes rolled back and he just dropped” I nodded laughing.

“fuck that's classic, he's probably got tons of kids out there that he doesn't know about” he said after he finally stopped laughing.

“you better not” I hit his chest giving him a stern look.

“the only kids I'll ever have are with you, we're going to be parent's” he smiled running his hand to my tummy and gently rubbing. If there was any way to make me cry right now then that was it, saying that to me had just literally made me the happiest I could ever be.

I got up out of bed, Blake behind me as his arms wrapped around my waist, pressing his body to mine as we walked to the kitchen, I asked for food and he told me to cook him breakfast, he was taking the day off so we could just be together and talk more, sort through out issues and try and figure out how to get Jenny away.

“we could have her killed” Brody shrugged walking in the kitchen, his boxers were hanging incredibly low and his hair trail on show.

“stop listening to peoples conversations” Blake growled, pulling me closer towards him as tried to walk away.

“if your hungry you need to let me cook” I rolled my eyes, he gave in but followed behind me, his mouth kissing over my neck.

“fucking cut that shit out, I don't want to watch you's make out” Brody came and pulled us apart, his eyes then went to me and he grinned widely “I'm going to be an uncle”

“you are?” I raised a brow looking confused “is your sister pregnant?”

Brody looked at Blake who just had a poker face on, acting as if he didn't know what he was on about, then turned back to me “huh?”

“yes your brother knocked me up” I groaned with a slight trial of amusement.

“you could act a little happier Alex, if I remember you were willing each time” Blake frowned.

“so your staying here then, your together?” Brody asked in a quieter voice.

I bit my lip and turned around to face the fry pan and nodded, I didn't know what to say and I was a little embarrassed, I didn't want to make a huge deal about it in case we didn't make it.

“I apparently have been a fucking tosser for the past few weeks so I'm fixing that but we're together, having a baby and working things out, but yes Alex is staying and she's not going anywhere” Blake's voice spoke slightly louder as he gave his little speech, I had to bite my tongue as he called himself a tosser. Definitely didn't expect that one to come from him.

“awesome, when are you telling mum she's finally getting a grandchild” Brody said in a teasing voice, suddenly my hearing felt as though it was turned up high, waiting to hear his answer because the thing was they wouldn't know.

“umm” Blake started but I cut him off “actually Brody I think we should say the baby is yours, since I'm dating you and all” I spun around, holding the spatula and accidentally flicking some hot butter over his chest.

“I'm gay” his eyes widened “oh fuck your dad is going to kill me” he gasped out “shit shit shit” he started cursing loudly as he paced around the kitchen and living area “fuck” was his final cuss and I was pretty sure the neighbours heard that one.

“I was joking, I was going to tell my parents I had a one night and got pregnant, that I don't know the father” I shrugged, it was the best thing that I could come up with to save Brody and Blake.

“no” Blake spoke loud and clear “no fucking way will I let you do that, your not a slut, it's my child so we'll just say it's mine”

“and then you'll loose your business, this is what we've been fighting about, let's just do my idea” I threw my hand up and gave up.

Blake was pressed against my back, his hands placed over my stomach, lightly rubbing which was actually pretty soothing, I could only wait until the morning sickness kicks in. I had just flipped the last pancake over and was waiting for it to bubble when Brody walked towards us, his face looking a little pale but serious, he had that same look Blake had when he was deep in thought.

“I've been thinking and I have an idea” he stated then looked at Blake who loosened his hold on me and pulled away from the stove.

“what's that?” he asked, his voice completely normal.

Brody glanced at me quickly and then back to Blake, I could tell something was seriously going on in his mind, I however didn't expect his answer.

“I'll say I'm the dad but I think we should get married first so your parents don't flip out as much and mum and dad will be happy, they're not too excited about me being gay so I'll say I outgrew it or was confused, so Alex will you marry m”

He didn't even get to finish the last letter of that word because Blake had his clenched fist flying hard and fast into his face, knocking him down and out like a light.