Chapter 12

Author Pov

At Park house

Sun rays had already came to y/n's room touching her face softly. But she is not opening her eyes because she is lazy to wake up.

No, it's not like that it was the effect of pills. Mi Cha get worried it was 10 o'clock and she didn't wake. She always used to go to the shop by now.

She go to her room saw her sleeping. She shake her.

" Y/n wake up "

But she was not doing any movement.
Mi cha got worried. She shake her aggressively " Y/n my child wake up "

Her eyes became teary she shouted " Rose rose "

She hurriedly came inside " What happen mom? "

" Rose y/n is not waking up "

She sigh, she know that it is effect of the pills. She look at the time more half and hour was left to her wake up.

She hold her mom's shoulders " Mom let's go let her sleep "

She glared at her " Wth are you saying? She is not waking up and you are saying like this "

She rolled her eyes " Mom you go I will wake her up "

" Are you sure? "

She nodded " Yes "

Her mom left from there seeing this Rose sigh.

She looked at y/n from closely. She caress her cheeks.

" You are really beautiful my doll. Sorry for what I am doing but this is right for you only. Jimin is not made for you."

After half and hour, y/n open her eyes but it matters huh! no. Because for her everything is black.

She feels someone sitting on her bed.

" Who? "

Rose sigh " It's me y/n. You know what time it is? It's 10: 30 am."

Her eyes widened she immediately stood up from her bed.

" Why didn't you wake me up earlier? And how the hell I slept this long? "

Rose hold her shoulders and make her sit on the bed.

" You know last night what happen? "

She remembers the last night. She slightly pushed her hands.

" I know but I am not upset with you. I am upset with Jimin."

Rose secretly smiled " Yeah you know he should have not done this. But what to do tomorrow he shows that who is more important to him "

Y/n's eyes saddened thinking about it. She sigh " But first tell me how did I slept this long? "

" Ahh! Yoongi informed me that you fainted because of dehydration and crying also. So I gave you medicine. But you know I am not a doctor so I gave you wrong medicine. I gave you sleeping pills. Sorry! "

Y/n hit her arms lightly and pouted " Because of you I am late today. Now take out my dress fast. I am going to take bath."

Rose nodded she see y/n going inside the bathroom. She took out a black colour dress because Yoongi told her to do. Because he was also wearing black today.

She came downstairs and saw her mom reading newspaper.

Mi cha saw rose " Did y/n wake up? "

She nodded " Yes mom she told me that she woke up at night because her head was aching so she took some medicine but accidentally she took sleeping medicine."