Chapter 30

Vote and Comment!

Author Pov

At Y/n's Shop

Here, she was arranging some flowers. It has been a day only when she return to Busan. Her whole mind was mess.

She decided to go to her shop and divert her mind but her thoughts betray her. Her mind went to that incident which happened a day ago only.

Flashback

She slowly start moving her lips. At that time, she don't know what's going on her mind. She just listened to her heart and gave in.

On the other hand, Yoongi's heart flutter seeing her giving in. He was not expecting this from her. He wrap his hands around her neck and deepen the kiss.

They both were sharing a Sinful moment which was forbidden for her. She was bounded by a thread whose string was loosing slowly slowly. And today she took a step to cut it.

His lower body came in contact with hers. She gasp which made him thrust his tongue inside her mouth. His tongue roam inside her mouth discovering each corner.

" Mmmm..." A soft groan left from his mouth.

By listening his voice her trance broke. She came out of her imaginery world and one word came in her mind which made her to push him.

Jimin

She push him and he back away from her. They both were breathing heavily. He opened his eyes and got blessed by seeing his girl underneath him breathless.

He stood up and sat beside her. She also stood up and was just sitting. Not a single word left from their mouth.

He slowly and softly put his hands on her. She flinched little.

" Sorry "

She shook her head " N- "

" No, it's my fault only. I should have control myself. Living with you from more than a month don't know how this feelings developed in me. I think you are the first girl who talks to me normally after I got declared as Criminal that's why. But how could I forgot that you are forbidden for me." A tear escape from her eyes. He smile little and wipe it.

" Don't feel guilty or something, you didn't cheat on him. I think it's just an infatuation nothing else. So, it's better to forget about it." He stood up and left from there.

Leaving her in a mess situation. She bite his lips and try not to cry. She knows that it's not an infatuation it is more than that but how could she tell him. Whenever, she try to speak about her feelings it felt like she is doing wrong with Jimin.

They both reached to Busan but no one spoke a word. But there is something he never left is to take care of her and understanding her without speaking a word.

Flashback End

She wipe her tears and sigh. And heard a ding sound. Got confused who came this early.

" Yes? "

" Noona it's me "

" Jungkook? "

He nodded " Nae "

" What are you doing here this early? "

" Why? don't you like my presence? " He raised his brow.

" Aniyo, It's not like that it's just it was unexpected. So, tell me how was your exams? Did you pass? " She smiled.