Chapter 6

Author Pov

Y/n was in her home. Today was Sunday so the shop was closed. She rest on Sunday. And she is impressed by Yoongi's work. He is making her work more easier. She thinks that Yoongi is more perfect that Jungkook to be in a florist shop.

Moreover, jungkook is also managing his studies. Her chain of thoughts broke when her mom came to her room.

" Y/n see Jimin wants to talk to you "

She handed her the phone.

On call

" Hello jimin "

" Hlo Love what are you doing? "

" Nothing you tell me how are you? "

" You know I was so busy in this week. So today I am free. So I was thinking to go to mall."

She smiled " Yes let's go this way we will spend some time together."

" Okay then I will pick you up from your home at 1 pm."

" Okay done "

" Okay bye Love you "

" Love you too "

Call ended

She stood up and slowly went towards the cupboard.

She took out some clothes. She don't know what she have taken out. She decided to call her unnie.

" Unnie Unnie " she shouted.

Rose came to her running with a worried expression " What happen y/n? A-are you fine? Why are shouting? Do we need to go to a doctor? "

Y/n chuckled " Unnie I am fine. I was just calling you to choose my dress "

" Dress? Are you going out somewhere? "

She nodded " Yes I am going to mall "

" Mall? Hmm it's a great idea I also want to come."

Y/n pouted " Umm U-unnie it's- "

" Oh! I understand you are going with Jimin right? " She teases her.

A blush appears on her face " Y-yes "

Rose smile seeing her sister in love with a right guy. She knows Jimin is the best guy for her. He loves her without seeing her flaws.

Rose took out a dress and give to y/n.

Outfit:

Y/n was ready

Y/n was ready. She was waiting outside her house.

She hears a honk of a car. That car horns two times. She understood it was Jimin's car.

Jimin came out of the car and hug her. She smiled and hug him back. He kissed her crown.

" Y/n you don't know how much I missed you."