Chapter 3

Author Pov

Here, y/n was standing inside her shop. She was drawing something. Her drawing was damn good.

She heard bell ringing. Bell ringing at her shop means someone has open the door.

 Bell ringing at her shop means someone has open the door

She stood up " Welcome ".

" Y/n? "

Y/n frown " Oppa? "

Yoongi smile " Wow! what a coincidence."

" Oppa what are you doing here? "

" Oh! I want to buy flowers so I was passing buy and I saw this shop."

She smile " Ok but why you want to buy flowers? "

" I was going to Jimin's office after a long time. So I thought of giving him a bouquet."

" Oh! you wait here I know what type of flowers he will like."

He smiled and saw her doing her work. He was seeing the shop. It was nice and descent. Although, it not matches with his vibes but for her he can change his vibes too.

He saw her coming towards him with a beautiful bouquet in her hands. He imagines what she will look like in theirs wedding. He smile at his imagination.

" Oppa "

He knocked on the desk " Here I am "

She smile at the way he was indicating his direction.

She handed him the bouquet " Jimin like this flowers a lot. He will be happy."

He took the flowers from her " Umm y/n how do you know that this is the right flower? "

She chuckled " Although my eyes are not that strong to see. But my hearing power and smelling power is strong."

He scratched his neck " Oh! I was not knowing it. You know it's my first time to talking with someone like this."

" It's okay "

Yoongi saw his shoelace open. He bent down on his knees to knot his shoelace. As he bent down he heard door opening. He saw at that direction.

A person came inside the shop and was shocked to see the site infront of him. A man was on his knees with a flower in his hands proposing y/n.