Chapter 32

Vote and Comment!

Authors Pov

At Restaurant

Y/n sigh and rub her arms as she was was feeling anxious in an unknown place.

" Mam your order? " She flinch when one waiter ask her to order something.

She shook her head " No, thanks "

He frown but nodded " Okay?? " He went from there.

" I am sorry I am late " Jimin came and sat infront of her.

She smile little " It's okay "

He called the waiter and order breakfast.

" Hmm So? " He relax himself in the chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

" Why did you said that? "

He frown " What I said? "

" Why did you siad to your and my parents that we are marrying?? " she spoke in a stern voice.

He scoff " You don't want to marry me? "

She shook her head " No no i-it's not like that b-but you know-"

She don't know what to say as she was herself confused that she always used to say that she will marry him but now an invisible force was pulling her away.

" See, y/n I don't know anything. I love you and that what matter's to me. And now my buisness is going well and my life is nearly sorted. So, I think this is the peak point where we should marry and get settle completely." He hold her hands and kissed her knuckles.

Yes, she also wants to marry him but she is that type of girl who don't forget her past quickly and once you broke her trust it is hard to gain.

The waiter got their order and they both start eating " And yeah I think it's the right time to tell the press and media about our relation and for that I have kept a huge party tomorrow."

Her heart stopped for a moment when she heard him. Basically, he wants to tell whole world.

He notice her that she was sort of nervous and worried but didn't catch it what it was.

" What happened? Are you not happy? "

" N-no it's not like that but don't you think i-it's going little fast." He put his chopsticks down loudly making her flinch little.

" Do you love me? " He asked with a straight face. He was just looking at her face and can tell that she was confused? nervous??.

Yes, she was confused that why she is not saying something. She thought that she have to speak something.

" Y-yes " and with that she closed her eyes tightly and Yoongi's blur face came infront of her. She open her eyes immediately and that instant she felt like she was cheating but with whom??

" Then, what's the problem? " He shrugged his shoulders.

" I-i am not ready " he rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth in anger.

" Then, when will you be ready? When I will die then? " He spoke loudly.

She gasp and shook her head " Plz, don't say like this "

" How should I speak then? You were only the one before who used to tell me that when we will get marry we will do this and that and now you only." Now, he was fuming in anger. He don't know what she wants and why she is acting like this.