Chapter 24

Author Pov

At Penthouse

" Y/n It's me your Lee."

Her eyes widened and a big smile came in her face

" Lee! As in that stupid and cold boy Lee."

He laugh " Nae "

" Oh my God! Lee what are you doing here? "

" I am caretaker of this house. My boss told me that some guests are coming and I have to welcome them and take care of their comfort."

" Who is he angel? " Yoongi asked while coming inside. And hold her shoulders.

" Oppa, he is my school frnd."

Lee smiled and handshake with him.

" Hlo, my name is Lee Min-ho but you can call me only Lee." Yoongi joined his hands with him too.

" Lee can you see me? " She asked.

" Ofcourse duh! "

" What does it mean can't he see before? " Jimin said.

" No, Sir I can't see before that's why me and Y/n studied in the same school. But I shifted to Seoul and here my eyes operation were done."

" Oh! Okay " Y/n said

" Btw Y/n Is he your boyfriend? " Le asked while pointing at one of the man.

She smiled shyly and nodded " Nae "

" WHAT! " Jimin shouted.

She flinched " W-what happen? "

" Y/n Lee is pointing towards Yoongi Oppa." Rose said to her while suppressing her laugh. And Yoongi was in his own world. His heart bloom for a second when she said Yes.

Now, Y/n understood that why Jimin shouted. She shook her head.

" No, Lee he is not. The one next to me  is my boyfriend." She chuckled.

He was little embarrassed. He nervously chuckled and scratch his nape.

" Oh! I thought the man behind you is your boyfriend. You know his personality suits your Ideal type that's why I thought."

" Ideal type? " Jimin said while raising his brow.

" Oh! Leave it first come in and get yourself comfortable. And Y/n maid will show you your room."

The maid came to Y/n and hold her hands and was taking her upstairs. But Yoongi stopped them.

" Wait! where are you taking her? " He asked.

" Sir, the guests room is upstairs." She said.

He looked towards Lee " Is there any room downstairs? "