Chapter 11

Author Pov

" He is here with Rose "

Y/n feels something weird inside her listening her love and her unnie are together.

Yoongi immediately lower his head. Because they were sitting behind one table from them.

" Where they are sitting? " Y/n asked.

" One table away from us " he replied.

Y/n stood up. He saw her " Angel what are you doing? "

" I am going to ask them " she went towards them.

He cursed in his mind " Sh*t! my today's plan will be waste. I can't let it go."

He stood and hold her hands " Let me take you there."

Jimin and Rose was talking about something.

Y/n heard her laughing. She don't know but she feel a pang in her heart. That he doesn't have time for her but he have for her Unnie.

Yoongi and she stand infront of the table.

They both saw them Jimin's eyes widened seeing her here. He stood up.

" Y-y/n "

Her eyes were saddened " So you are very busy right? "

He gulp on the other hand Rose got confused.

" Y/n what are you doing here and also with Yoongi Oppa "

" I am not your oppa " Yoongi glared at her.

" First let me talk to Jimin. So my love tell me are you busy? " she asked in a mocking tone.

" Y-y/n I was Ju- "

" You leave it you tell me Unnie. What are doing here with him? "

" No he came here for a Buisness purpose but his clients didn't came. I was also here so we decided to have lunch together."

Y/n cooled her herself .

" So jimin you have time for her but not for y/n. If your clients didn't came so you can call y/n also." Yoongi said sternly.

He looked down.

Y/n chuckled " Wait! oppa why he will tell me? His first priority is his Business right? Even though I told him that I have to talk about something."

All the people sitting there were looking at the query happening there.

Rose notice this " Y/n let's go we will talk out."

Yoongi sigh " You know Jimin you have again done a mistake today. And I was not expecting this from you. I thought you love y/n but you are proving me wrong."

Jimin worriedly looked at him " No Hyung I love her truly it's just that U forgot to call her."

Y/n sigh " It's ok-"

" How can you forgot huh! Is she a thing to forgot? " Yoongi said.

Y/n hold his hands he looked at her. She shook her head.He rolled his eyes.

" Fine "

" We are going you both can continue" y/n said and left from there.

" Y/n list- " he try to hold her hands but Yoongi yanked it and shook his head.

" Not now " he said and left from there.

While going outside Yoongi smirked.

" I think God is also with me "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At Park house

Outside the house y/n and Yoongi are standing.

" Sorry oppa because of me our dinner plan is ruined."

He shook her head and hold her hands " No it's okay y/n and I should at sorry to you on the behalf of Jimin. I know he is being careless about yours and his relation."

" That's why I had given him time for a month to think about us."

" By the way what you want to say him? " he asked out of curiosity.

" Nothing I will tell him directly only."

Yoongi hands fistted " Ok then I am leaving "

She smile " Ok good night "

" Hmm " he turn to go but he heard a thud sound. He looked back to see y/n on the floor.

" Now it doesn't matter to you faint. My all plan fails." He sigh and picked up her body in bridal style.

Somehow he pressed the bell of her house.

Mi Cha opens the door and gasp seeing y/n in his arms. She thinks that it had happened before. Something like Deja Vu.

" Aunty y/n is sleeping so I think not to wake her. So I bring her. Can you tell me where is her room? "

Mi cha nodded " 2nd room upstairs "

He frown " Upstairs? "

She nodded. He took her to her bedroom and lay down her on bed.

He smiled seeing your sleeping figure. He had put sleeping pills in her water which she drank in car while crying thinking about Jimin. He sigh and put a strand of her hair back.

He bend down and peck her forehead.

" Good night angel "

He came out of her room and came outside the house to see Rose coming.

She raise her brow " What are you doing here? "

He smirks " Why should I explain to you? Had your dinner with Jimin? "

She nodded " Yes but tell me one thing. Why do you suddenly call me and tell me to go there? "

He said coldly " It should not matter to you. You have done your work and that's it."

She sigh " Ok now give me my money "
He shook his head and took out money from his wallet " You are not changed Rosie~ "

She rolled her eyes " Don't call me by that name. I hate that name now."

He chuckled and gave her the money.

" Do you have ciggerate? " He asked.

She nodded and handed him pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

He took one and smoked it. He inhaled it and blow it.

" My today's plan went in vain "

" Then why you call me? If you wanted you could continue your plan." Rose said.

He shook his head " No I thought that it was going fast but stupid me forget to change the water bottle. And she drink that water which was having pills in it."

" Do you think you are doing right? "
She asked.

He looked at her intensely " Let me remind you one thing I always do what my brain says but this time I am listening to my heart. And he is saying to have y/n by himself only.And I will have it."

She chuckled " She is not a thing that you will have it."

" I don't care I just want y/n to myself only." He smoked again.

She shook her head " You and your y/n "

He smile little thinking that when he will call her as his.

" Ok I am going Bye " she patted his shoulder and went inside.

He looked at the sky

" There are infinite stars in the sky but I choose you only to twinkle in my dark night."

------------------

Hlo armies I J-hope u like this.
Leave comments

Plz vote
Bye💜