Chapter 22

Author Pov

At Y/n's Shop

A man in his thirties came inside the shop. He smell the fragrance and smile. This fragrance reminds him of her Late wife who liked gardening. She always used to plant different different type of flowers.

He saw a fine lady with some curosity in her eyes.

" Yes, How may I help you? " Y/n said. She was looking at some other direction. And he knows why she was looking at some other side.

" Umm I want flowers."

She chuckled " You are in flower shop. So, obviously you want flowers only."

He scratch his nap in embarrassment. He was little shy.

" So, tell me for which purpose you want flowers? " She asked politely. He was just staring at her like he was analysing something. She frown.

" Sir? "

He came out of trance " Ah! Y-yes yes I want flowers to propose someone."

" Oh! Okay then do you know her favourite flower? " *smile*

He smirk " What's your favourite flower? "

Y/n was little confused by his question. That why he is asking to her.

" Umm Sorry sir I can't see but yeah I used to like Red Roses alot. And I like a little bit now also."

He chuckled and lick his dry lips " Okay, then make a Red Rose bouquet for me."

She nodded and went towards the Red Roses section. He looked at her shop all the different kind of flowers were arranged in different different sections. He looked at her and smile seeing her touching the no. plate which was embedded in Roses section. He raise his brow thinking that it is an unique Idea.

He saw her making the bouquet carefully. She was having no problem in making them as everything was arranged well proper. He saw her a strand of hairs falling from her forehead to her face. He feels an urge to remove it from her face. He smile little remembering how he used to make hairstyle of her wife. And she used to love it alot.

He listen a voice which was music for his ears.

" Sir, this is your bouquet." She handled him the bouquet.

He looked at it and took her from it

He looked at it and took her from it. She waited for her money.

" Umm I would like to say something."

" Yes, Sir Is the bouquet good? " She asked.

" Yes it is very beautiful. I just want to say that I liked your shop and it's interiors. Like how unique it is."

She smiled brightly " Yes, sir I know My Appa designed it for me. So, that I would not have any sort of problem while working." 

He nodded " Oh! Okay "