Chapter 16

Author Pov

At Min Residency

All the family members of Min family and their guests were doing the breakfast.

Yoongi's eyes was only finding one person. No no two persons Jimin was also not there. He knows that they both are upto something. But doesn't know what is that.

He sees both of them coming down together. Jimin was holding her hands and was guiding her properly.

His grips in the chopstick tightened seeing them this close but he calm down himself as he can't get angry infront of whole family members.

Jimin and y/n both stood near the dinning table. He cleared his throat gaining all the people's attention.

Y/n can feel stares on her. Her grip tightened on his hands. But he calm her and give a assuring kiss on her cheeks. She blushed and hit his arms.

All the people's eyes widened seeing this.

" Can you please tell what is going on? " Mr. Min asked.

" Umm dad me and y/n want to say something."

" Say " said Mi Cha.

" Umm eomma me and Jimin want to get marry."

And BLAST! means a bomb blast in Yoongi's head. His eyes widened and he clenched his jaws listening this. He was not only feeling his heart ache but also feeling very much angry.

Rose notice this and put her hands over his and shook his head and gestured him to look at y/n. She knows how to calm his anger. Because she had worked with him from her teenage.

His anger calm down but what about the heart ache which he is feeling.

" But you had only given you both a month time right? " Rose said.

Jimin eyed her dangerously " I have convenced her to get marry with me. And uncle , aunty I promise that I will take care of her like a baby. I will never leave her in her difficulties. I will never leave her and love her forever."

Mr.Park stood up and went towards Jimin and keep his hands on hie shoulders.

" I am giving you my daughter. And this is your last chance to prove yourself." Jimin nodded with a smile. Y/n also smile and squeeze his hands from happiness.

Yoongi stood up and went outside the house.

Rose went towards y/n " Congratulations "

All the family members congratulate them.

" Jimin where is oppa? " Y/n asked.

" I think he is outside."  Jimin said and went outside to chech on him.

He came outside to saw him smoking.
( Smoking is injurious to health )

He sigh seeing this. He had told him many time to leave this habit of him but he didn't listen to him.

He went towards him " Hyung, what are you doing her? "

Yoongi shook his head " Nothing "

Jimin took the cigarette from his mouth and blow it from his mouth.

" What you thought that your angel will be yours? "

Yoongi looked at him in confusion " Wdym? "

Jimin throw it in the ground and looked at him with a proud smirk.

" I know everything. You want y/n to be yours right? "