Chapter 21

Author Pov

At Park House

Y/n was sitting on her bed thinking about the feelings she feels when she is around Yoongi. And the main question is that why he is used to come in her dreams?.

She heard a knock on the door.

" Come in "

Rose smile little and came inside.

" Y/nie~ "

" Nae, unnie "

" Let's go "

She frown " Where? "

Rose went towards her cupboard and open it to choose dress for her.

" Min Family has invite us for Dinner. Jimin has to talk about something."

Y/n smile little thinking that he have to talk about their's engagement. She stood up happily.

Rose saw this and smile seeing her smiling face. But her smile faded thinking about the man who is behind her. She looked at her Younger sister and thought that although God has snatched her eyes from her but she always catch eyes of men's.

She turn around to take out the same colour dress that today her lover is wearing.

" Unnie, you know what he is going to talk about? " Y/n asked with an excited tone.

" No "

" Oh! It's okay " she pout sadly and took the dress from her and went towards washroom.

Rose looked at her and sigh seeing the innocence filled in her. Only because of this innocent beauty the most dangerous criminal and gangster is ready to kill the world. She think of the life her y/n will live after marrying Yoongi. That life is dangerous. But a genuine smile came to her face thinking that

Yoongi is ready to protect her from this dangerous world. And is ready to sacrifice the whole world for her only.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At Min Residency

All the family members of Min family were waiting for Park family to arrive. Specially, Yoongi is waiting to see someone specific.

He smiled thinking about her. His mother saw this and got confused that what makes him smile. She smiled and nudge his arms. He looked at her.

She wiggle her brows. He chuckled and shook his head. She is also a mother she knows the reason behind his smile. Only one girls can make him this much happy.

They heard bell ringing. Jimin went to open the door and saw his soon to be in-laws standing with his future wife.

He little bow to them and invited them inside. Y/n was going to enter but Jimin hug her.

" How are you Love? "

She smile " I am fine."

They both enter in the living room. Y/n got seated beside her mother. Yoongi came to Living room and boom his heart went boom boom seeing her.

He smile little seeing that they were wearing same colour clothes. And why not he only told Rose that what he is wearing today.

Yoongi's Outfit: