Chapter 18

Author Pov

At y/n's Shop

She was arranging the flowers. Someone came and back hug her.Her reflxes gets active.

She was struggling in that person arms. Until...

" Shh, babygirl "

Her eyes eyes gets teary. She was trying to get out of his grip. But he was holding her very tightly. She feels his hot breath near her neck. He remove her hairs and lick her neck.

Her heartbeat was increasing moment to moment. A sequel left from her mouth when he touches her sweet spot. He smirk.

And start sucking that area. He was in heaven while touching her. She cried in his arms.

" L-leave me " *sob*

He saw a man coming towards the shop direction so he pushes her and ran away from there while taking a rose from there.

Taehyung was coming towards the shop. He was finding Jk since yesterday so he came here to ask her. He saw a man full covered in black clothing, mask on face and a black cap on his head was coming out of the shop while carrying a rose. So, he thought that he is a customer.

He came inside and was shocked to see y/n lying on the floor and crying. He ran towards her and touch her shoulders.

She flinched and yanked his hands.

" Y/n it's me Taehyung "

" Tae " By saying this she hug him and cried. He got worried by seeing her like this. He hug her and stroke her hairs. She was always like a little sister to him. And he will burn down the world if anyone try to touch her inappropriately.

He took out his phone and messaged someone to come to the shop immediately.

He console her and make her sit on nearby chair.

" Don't worry I am here." He heard door opening and saw Yoongi.

He was panting heavily. But his world shook by seeing her angel crying. He got worried and panicked.

He ran to her and freed from Tae's arms.

" A-angel what happened? "

" O-oppa " she cried more when he hears his voice. She hug him tightly. He patted her back.

" Shh don't cry I am here I am here don't cry "

" O-oppa someone came and t-try to touch me inappropriately."

His eyes went towards her neck. He saw a bruised mark. His anger was going off limit. He gritted his teeth and hold her by her shoulders.

" Don't worry angel. You go home with Taehyung I will try to search him. And I promise you that he will in your feet begging for your forgiveness."

She gulp listening his words. First, time she was listening his deep voice. She lick her dry lips and nodded her head.

" Okay "

Tae looked at her and took her to her house.

Yoongi slam his hands on table. He was angry on himself that he was not able to protect her. When he saw that mark on her. He decided that he will kill that man who did it.

He took out his phone and called someone.

" Hlo, Am I talking to Mr.Jung Hoseok? "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At some place

A person wearing all black and a black mask came inside the cabin. And stood there lazily.