Chapter 17

Author Pov

Flashback back 6 years ago

All the deals were done Namjoon was going to his home. He came out of his building to see a man shouting at a girl. He narrowed his eyes to see that the girl was a tough one and looking in her teenage.

He walked to them " Hello "

That both girl and man look at them. That man looked at him angrily and ignore him and went from there.

That girl sigh. She turn towards Namjoon and bow.

" Sorry, for his behaviour. He is like that only. Do you need something? "

He shook his head " Aniyo, I saw him shouting on you. So, I thought that something wrong is going."

That girl smile and shook her head " Nothing, it was my fault only."

Namjoon frown " Your fault? "

She raise her brow " Who are you? And why should I tell you? "

He chuckled " I see you are wild kitten."

" Excuse me? "

" I know how to tame this type of persons. Come with me." He hold her hands. But she yanked his hands.

" Yahh! What are you doing? ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT? " She shouted.

He gritted his teeth. No one dares to talk like this to him. He poked his inner cheeks.

" I promise you to that I will not harm you. Come with me and if- "

" It's okay, I know how to fight. I am black belt in taekwondo. And an underground boxer."

" I get to know that while seeing your body only.That you are good at fighting." He smirk.

" And I can say that you are speaking truth. So I am coming with you."

They both went inside his building in his office.

She sat infront of him and crossed her legs.

" So, tell the reason why I am here? "

" First tell me your name and age. "

She rolled her eyes " Park Rose. 19 years old."

He nodded " Okay, tell me who was that man with you? "

She smirk " My Sugar Daddy "

He chuckled " Speak truth "

" How do you know I am speaking lie? "

" I know him who he is. But he don't know me. And I know he is not that type of person who use girls for pleasure."

She rolled her eyes " Fine I had taken money from him and from 4years. I had not return him."

" 4years? But money for what? " He raise her brow.

She sigh " I am not that rich. So, I borrowed some money from him when I was 16 and he 21. I had to pay money for boxing. And my mom dad don't know about this."

He tilt his head " Do you know who I am? " She shook as head left to right.

" Ever heard of RM? "

" Yes, he is the Mafia Lord of Asia "

He smirk and get up from his chair. And walk towards her and caged her in her chair. She gulp seeing this hot man infront of him and this close.