Chapter 29

Vote and Comment!

Jungkook's Pov

I opened my eyes and feel a pain in my left arm. I whine but my eyes went towards the girl sleeping beside me.

A chuckle left from my mouth seeing her sleeping cutely. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Calm. I feel this after seeing her face. My soul always relax after seeing her smiling and cute face. I pinched her nose lightly.

I closed my eyes but a face came infront of me.

I opened my eyes immediately.

Why the hell? his face came infront of me. God! What happen to me? What I want I got then why the hell I am feeling a sort of pain in my heart.I was just staring blankly at ceiling.

My thoughts get broke when I feel movement beside me. I saw her rubbing her face and woke up with a cute pout on her face just like Tae.

What the f*ck-

She looked at me and smile and trace her soft fingers on my face. I closed my eyes to feel her fingers on my face.

" I just wish this dream to not to end "

I opened my eyes immediately and looked at her who was smiling dreamy.

" This is not a dream "

She nodded with a smile but her eyes widened. She got up and cup my cheeks.

" Are you real? " I nodded.

" WHAT! " I flinched little. She looked here and there and then looked at me.

" Am I at your house? " I took her hands and kissed her knuckles.

" Yes "

" How did I came here? "

I chuckled at her shock face gosh she was looking hella cute " Yesterday, we went to arcade and at night we went to park and ate Ice cream there. You were tired so you slept in my car only. So, I thought to not to wake you up and brought you to my house. And I don't think it's wrong to bring my girlfriend to my home right? "

I saw pink tint appear on her cheeks. She hide her blushing face in my chest. And hug me. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

We both were silent for few minutes. As, we were feeling eachother's warmth. I nuzzled my face in her neck. And whispered near her ear.

" You don't know how much I love you." She looked at me and peck my lips.

" How much? "

I smile little trace my finger on her lips " That much that from today I am going to start a new life. And you don't know you are escape of my Prison like life. Yeji I don't have anyone in my family but you made me feel like home. You are my first and last love."
I peck her forehead. But my eyes widened seeing her eyes teary. Did my words hurt her?