Chapter 26

Author Pov

At Jk's apartment

" Wow! It's nice and giving me asthetic vibes

" Wow! It's nice and giving me asthetic vibes." Yeji chirped excitedly.

" Umm thanku, come sit." She sat on his sofa but her eyes were roaming around his small apartment.

" It's good for one person." He nodded while going to the kitchen. She turn around to see him making coffee. Her eyes widened.

" Yaah! I don't like coffee." She stopped him.

" Oh! Sorry I thought that you may like it." He scratch his nape being embarrass little. She sigh.

" It's okay how would you know my likes and dislikes? " She walked and sat on the dinning chair.

" But I can try to know " He whispered and stare at her intensely. She gulp and looked away pretending look around the house.

He smirk " So what do you like to eat? "

" Umm I think black tea will be good." He nod and start making the black tea.

" Well, you know my fav colour is black. That's why I like your apartment more." She said.

" Glad to hear that " he looked at her and saw her fidgeting her finger and looking down like she wants to say something but is shy to speak.

" Say "

" Huh? " She looked at him.

" I think you want to say something right? " He guessed it.

She pout and nodded " Nae, but don't know how to say." His heart pounded thinking what she wants to say.

" Just say " he whispered this time.

" I-I just want to ask you that me and you are studying in same college for a year. But we never interact this much before. Then, now why suddenly you are taking so much interest in talking with me? " He was just looking at her. He knows that what type of girl she is.

" You know you saved me last night."

She tilted her head in confusion " How? "

" I was going to s*cide " Her eyes widened.

" WHAT! " he nodded calmly and his hands switch off the boiling water for tea.

" Nae, your words saved me last night. I am thankful to you. And now you only tell me that the girl who saved me last night should be close to me or not? " He looked at her and saw her looking here and there. He smirk knowing that his plan is working.

" Umm I don't know bu-"

" I don't want to hear anything. I just want to be friends with you. If you don't want it then it's okay. Tomorrow you will get my body at some seashore." She was in little guilt. She should not say anything offensive. So she try to cheer him up.