55| Sorry

~The beginning of my story and the end~

Tobias' PoV
I watched this motherfucker hold my Eva. His hands on her waist made me wanna snap them. As he stared at me, mentally preparing himself to fight me for her, I realised he's apart of the fucking mafia. Well, not mine. But he's apart of the boss'.

"Tell the fucking boss she's mine." The man looked taken aback slightly before quickly composing himself again. I spared a glance at Eva to see she was looking back and forth between the two of us, clearly confused and Caterina didn't really know what was going on.

"She's always been the boss'," the man spoke shrugging his shoulders. "I've just been taking good care of her."

"I fucking paid the boss," I snapped losing my patience. He shrugged his shoulders yet again.

"She doesn't belong to anyone now, does she?," he asked me, already knowing the answer. I clenched my fist as I realised the only way to truly keep her safe from the boss is by marrying her. If I marry her, then essentially in the mafia world she belongs to me.

"There's one of you and a shit ton of us," I said warningly.

"So you're apart of the mafia?," she suddenly asked him, sounding hurt. "You're trying to..." She refused to finish her sentence as she looked away from him.

"Evangeline," I said firmly, forcing her to look at me. Her gaze snapped towards mine. "Come here."

She tried to take a step forward only to be pulled back by the man. To say she looked uncomfortable would be an understatement. Without thinking, she launched her elbow at his ribs causing his grip on her waist it loosen. She immediately ran towards me.

Without wasting a second, she launched herself at me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she pulled herself closer to me. One of my hands rested on the bottom of her ass and the other arm wrapped around her. I wanted her as close to me as possible. 

"I fucking missed you," I muttered as her hair covered my face.

"I missed you too, Tobi."

We stayed like that for a second before I quickly put her in the back of one of the cars, making sure to close the door and lock the car. I scanned the area for Caterina only to realise she had gone home the minute Evangeline was in my arms.

I watched as my men held the man to the floor. I watched as they tied his hands and feet together using zip ties before gagging him. Knowing he won't be able to get away, I turned to Nicholas.

"Don't fuck it up this time," he warned me before I unlocked the car she was sat in. I sat in the back beside her knowing full well it'll only be us in this car so we can be however long we want to.

I stared at her. She was stunning. I can't believe I ever let her go. I restrained myself from reaching out and touching her face. Neither of us said a word for a while.

"Let's go to my apartment."

-

Mature Content Incoming

I slowly followed her into her small apartment. As soon as the door closed behind me, she jumped on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she slammed her lips on mine hungrily.