40| Vulnerable

~Nothing is by accident~

Mature Content Incoming

Evangeline's PoV
"You're really pretty," I told him randomly. We've been living here for a month and have made no sign to go back to America. At this point, we're like a married couple just missing certain bits.

"I've been told." He means me. I've told him that a lot of times.

"Are you ticklish?," I asked him.

"Try it." I leaned forward and tickled him my fingers brushing against his naked skin. He's always practically naked here. A huge grin made its way onto my face, thinking that he'd laugh and beg me to stop but in fact he sat staring at my face, expressionless. I let out a sigh and pulled back.

I didn't even get another word out before he launched forwards throwing himself on top of me as my head hit the soft pillows. His fingers tickled my sides made me scream out in laughter. My legs kicked around from under him, trying to get him off.

I didn't want this moment to end.

A few minutes later, he stopped and I tried to catch my breath. Still laying there under him, I was panting slightly, my chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath.

The atmosphere had changed and both of us knew it. His dreamy eyes kept flickering from my eyes to my lips. Instinctively, I swept my tongue over my lips causing his gaze to snap there. His eyes darkened with the tiniest of movements.

Without a second thought, he lips captured mine. This kiss was much different to the others we've shared. The intensity of the kiss was prominent as my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His arms were on either side of me, propping himself up.

Without thinking, I wrapped my legs around his waist. The kiss was frantic and messy. When we needed air, we pulled apart only for him to make his way down from my jaw to my neck, sucking and biting as he went along.

I let out a slight moan and that was the fuel he needed to keep going. My fingers tangled in his hair, tugging lightly before I forced his head up and allowed our lips to meet again.

After a few moments, I felt his hand sliding up my cami top, brushing over my skin. Slowly but surely, the cami top had risen up. "Can I?," he asked against my lips.

"Y-Yeah," I replied breathlessly. In one fluid movement, he slipped it off me from over my head, revealing me completely since I wasn't wearing a bra. He kept his eyes on mine as he took it off, making sure I was comfortable with what's happening. Noticing there wasn't a hint of uncertainty in my eyes, he allowed his eyes to trail downwards.

"Bellisima (beautiful)," he told me softly as he lightly dragged his index finger down my body. A small smile graced my lips as I realised that I was ready to be this type of vulnerable around him. Even though we haven't been together long, I felt so comfortable and safe around him that I didn't even feel an ounce of regret for this.

His hand rested on one boob massaging it as his lips sucked the skin of the other one. I let out a moan. It felt so good. His lips moved from there and came back to my lips, biting and sucking the bottom lip gently.

His hands moved to my shorts. He pulled away momentarily, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I knew exactly what he was asking. I nodded my head. He didn't waste a second as he pulled them down and threw them on the floor. He left light kisses from the canal in between my boob to just above my panties. Surprising me, he left a lingering kiss on the outside of my underwear right in between my thighs. I let out a gasp at the feeling it gave me.

"Can I?" I nodded my head as I closed my eyes waiting for what was the come. "Say it," he demanded.

"Yeah," I breathed out. Not missing a beat, he slid them off me leaving me completely and utterly exposed in front of him.

And I didn't care.

He propped my legs over his shoulders as his head was nowhere to be seen yet his tongue could be felt. I threw my head back as his tongue did magical things to me that I didn't know was possible to feel.

"Oh my god!," I moaned out loudly, squeezing my eyes shut as my back arched. His tongue swirled around in me making me never want this to end. This feeling was indescribable. I tugged on his hair lightly as the moans spilled out of me.

He kept going like that for a while until he eventually came back up to me.

"Delicious. Just as I thought," he mumbled against my skin, his head resting in the crook of my neck as we took a moment to catch our breath.

My hands trailed all over him, feeling all of his muscles and everything in between before my hand landed on the waistband of his boxer briefs. My hand trialled over the boxers until I was met with something I hadn't ever seen or felt before.

I wasn't dumb, I knew exactly what it was.

Slowly, my hand began to dance over it. Touching it, massaging it. Clearly I was doing something right as Tobias let out a loud moan in my ear, making heat spread through me. I was tempted to just cross my legs over the other one but I didn't.

Hearing his pants in my ear at what I was doing, I continued until my hand got tired. After a couple of minutes of staying in the same position, Tobi had gotten up. He stood up from the bed and let out a strained groan. "Look at what you do me," he groaned out. My eyes fell to his what was hidden behind his boxer briefs. It seemed as though it was fighting for a way out as the shape of it looked much bigger than before.

I bit my lip trying to stop the smile from coming out. "I'll be back," he told me. "Gotta deal with this." He looked down at himself. He grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom and seconds later, I heard the shower running.

Getting under the sheets, I tried to stay awake and I managed to with great difficulty. I was half asleep when he walked in. He pulled back the duvet and got in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and lightly kissed my head.

"I love you Evangeline Kingston," he mumbled in my hair just before darkness consumed me.