46| Ready To Go

~I'll forever hold a special place for you in my heart~

Evangeline's PoV
I had woken up wrapped in his arms. It had been a couple days since we had sex and I feel as though we're closer than ever. I turned around in his arms, facing him. I admired his perfectly made face. How could someone be so handsome?

"I can feel you staring," he said with his eyes closed.

"I'm sleeping," I squeaked out as I rolled over. He grabbed me and turned me back, facing him. Without a word, he shushed me as he brought me closer to him. It was as though I was a teddy bear for him to cuddle.

I wasn't complaining. It was comfortable.

I glanced at the alarm clock before letting out an annoyed sigh. "It's the ball today," I told him as I rubbed circles on his muscular arms. He didn't say a word as he sighed out.

"I don't want to fucking go," he groaned out as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Neither do I but we have to," I told him. I know I said I wanted nothing to do with the mafia but if he needs me for something like this then I'm willing to go. I am not willing to go and see him kill someone. I'd much rather be involved in the legal side of the mafia than the killings and kidnappings and all other illegal things they do.

"Surprise!," someone exclaimed as they threw open our bedroom door. I was suddenly grateful that I was wearing clothes. Tobi pulled me closer to him for a moment as he saw who had entered.

"If only we had time for some shower sex," he whispered in my ears. He let go of me after a moment and sat up acting as if he didn't just say that in my ear. I did the same and rubbed my eyes, trying to draw the attention away from my red cheeks.

"Couldn't give us a little alone time, could you, Tommy?," Tobi asked him sarcastically. By the tone of his voice, I got the hint they've known each other for a long time. That's probably the only reason why he was allowed up into our room and why Tobi didn't pull a gun on him.

"I love being a cock block," he shrugged. It was only now that I was able to look at him properly. The man was definitely shorter than Tobi and lot less muscular. He had a measuring tape thing around his neck and his hand rested on a rack of expensive looking dresses that he rolled in. "Out!," he shooed Tobias as he walked towards the bed, his hands resting on the duvet. He paused. "Is is safe to pull?"

"No," Tobias lied with a straight face causing Tommy to back down. Tommy turned to me, seeming to only notice me now.

"Where have you been hiding this beauty?," Tommy asked as he leaned forward to touch my hair and face.

"In my room," Tobi grumbled out, making me hit him lightly on his bare torso.

"I'm Tommy," he introduced himself as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Evangeline," I told him. "Nice to meet you." I put my hand in his and shook it before pulling away.

"I'll give you a couple minutes to do what you need to do, since you just woke up but after that you're all mine," Tommy said as he moved back towards his rack of dresses. I nodded my head and jumped out of bed, Tobias following close behind me.

I heard Tommy let out a little yell as he covered his eyes. "Are you trying to blind me?," he snapped at Tobias jokingly, thinking he was completely naked under the sheets.