9| We Need Her

~Endings can be a blessing too~

Tobias's PoV
"Enzo," I snapped, losing my patience. "Where the fuck is she?" He stayed silent. "Just because you're my brother doesn't mean I won't fucking hurt you."

After my call to Eros yesterday to collect her, he told me she had gone. There was no sign of her anywhere in the house. We've had people searching the whole house for the past hour or so and now we've come to the conclusion that Enzo has hidden her.

"Enzo, you really hid her, didn't you?," Nicholas asked in disbelief.

"Damn, he's got bigger balls then Eros," Elias commented causing Eros to glare at him from across the room.

"I didn't even get to see her much this week," Aidan complained. "I came today to visit her but you just had to kidnap her, didn't you?"

"He took her because he cares for her," Theodore spoke up, making everyone's head turn towards him in shock. He rarely ever speaks. "None of you give a shit about her except for him because he actually did something to try and protect someone he loves."

Loves?

"And you thought you had to be worried about me," Eros scoffed out in disbelief with a slight chuckle. "At least I wouldn't have fallen in love with her."

Fuck, he loves her.

I thought he said she was family so how the fuck can he love her?

"Enzo, I swear if you don't fucking tell me where she is, I'm shipping you off to Italy," I threaten. I watched as his shoulders slumped down in defeat.

Fuck he's not gonna give up.

"Elias, go and book him a ticket. He's going home." Everyone looked at each other before looking at Enzo then at me wondering if I really was serious. "MOVE!," I barked at Elias as he stood there unsure of what to do. Elias let out a sigh and stalked off towards a laptop.

"Dude, just tell us where she is. You've made your point now," Eros spoke, getting bored of this already.

"What I really wanna know is," Enzo began before he paused for a moment with a smirk on his face, "why do you want her back? She's gone now. She's not your responsibility anymore. So why the fuck do you give a shit?"

"She's apart of a fucking business deal," I spat out. "I don't give a shit about her. I give a shit about the deal."

"That's the difference between us," Enzo chuckled out dryly. "You only give a shit about the deal but I only give a shit about her."

"Crazy-," Nicholas began.

"Mother-," Eros interrupted him.

"Fucker," I cut him off as I cracked my knuckles and rolled my neck, hearing the familiar crack.

"Whoever the fuck you've left her with might end up killing her once they find out she belongs to me," I told him with an amused chuckle, knowing for a fact none of the men apart of my mafia will have taken part in his stupid little game.

I have a lot of enemies and no one dares to harm my family to they'll harm the next best thing. If he's hiding her, then they'll think she's important.