"I love you too", David sent a flying kiss, lighting up Sebastian's face.

"Unbelievable", Rowan muttered.

David poured two glasses of scotch this time and welcomed the two to take a seat next to him at the couch. They gratefully complied.

"So how's Grace?", Sebastian asked first.

"Great. Work's exhausting her, but she says it's worth it."

Rowan smiled fondly. "That girl loves her job. Didn't expect anything else from her."

David nods. "My kid's doing good. What about yours?"

Rowan and Sebastian look at each other and the former sighs in realisation. "You know."

"I do", David said softly.

"Our kids tell you everything, don't they? I'll have to tape their mouth shut sometime", Rowan jokes.

"Don't change the topic Ro. Come on, I know you're upset", David sighs.

"Of course I am. Theodore's is a vigilantly now. Did you hear?", Rowan scoffs carelessly.

"Did you speak to him?"

"I will when he's sober. Gonna give him a piece of my mind."

"Don't be like that. You're being too hard on him", David frowned.

"Hard? Are you serious? He got drunk and started a fight last night! Got beaten up horribly and it would have been worse if our people hadn't found him!", Rowan exclaimed.

Sebastian sighs deeply taking a sip of his drink.

"That was not just it! He was almost charged on a drunk and drive last month! He crashed his car! The four idiots thought best to hide it from us! Such irresponsible behaviour!", Rowan vented angrily.

"Sounds like you to me", David shrugs nonchalantly.

"This is not funny Dave. It's serious. He could have gotten hurt or worse lost his life! Do you realise how many people die in car accidents every year?", Rowan demanded.

Sebastian looked at David with a soft expression hoping he's not on the other side of the topic with them. No way he wanted to fight someone else, let alone him today.

"Again. Sounds like you to me. Even Seb", David shrugs.

Rowan shakes his head in disbelief. Sebastian frowns. "Babe I know you care about our boys but you can't defend them on this."

"I'm not defending them. I'm merely reminding you two that you were quite same as them at that age. Even when a little younger to Theo and Wes", David reminded.

"Wes put that idea in your head? He used that card this morning", Sebastian stared.

"Actually no. I haven't met Wes, Theo, Em or Char yet. They aren't home. But if Wes used that card on you then he was right. I know your childhood better than anyone else in this house", David reminded them.

"So what? You mean to say it's okay what they did?", Rowan said in disbelief.

"No I'm not", David shakes his head seriously. "They made a mistake and I'm with you on teaching them a lesson. But I just want you to remember you've been at this stage in your life. You have made similiar mistakes."

"Exactly! I've made these mistakes and have paid for them! I don't want my kids to go through the same thing! What's wrong is wrong! Always!", Rowan argued.

"Agreed. Yes I'm with you on that. But you have to understand Theo is not a child and neither is Wes. You can't scold them like they're children. It's not okay."