𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter forty four. allegiance.

"HOW WE DOIN'?" Kevin -who is undercover as Lamar- says, as he and two others, walk into a back room of a bar, to see Jay and Maxine who are undercover as a couple -Ryan and Alison- with a couple of other guys surrounding him playing pool, then gi...

"HOW WE DOIN'?" Kevin -who is undercover as Lamar- says, as he and two others, walk into a back room of a bar, to see Jay and Maxine who are undercover as a couple -Ryan and Alison- with a couple of other guys surrounding him playing pool, then gives a handshake to Jay, "What up, Ryan?"

"You're late" Jay says, with his right hand on his partner's waist as Maxine leans against the pool table in front of him, with her left hand playing with the drawstring on his gray sweatshirt and eating a twizzler.

"I don't know my way around Canaryville like that. You know that, bro"

One of the guys that came with Kevin, scoffs and says, "More like crackerville"

"What did you say?" One of the guys, that's with Jay says.

"Nah, man, Malik just be playin', bro. He a funny dude" Kevin says.

"Just playin'" Malik scoffs.

"Yeah, and that's his brother, Shabazz. He's my dude I told you about"

"Alright, cool. This is Dexter" Jay says, pointing to the bald guy, then points to the slimmer one, "That's his cousin, Nate. And this is my girl, Alison"

"What's up, gentlemen?" Kevin says, then smiles at his friend, "And lady"

"Baby, how long is this gonna take?" Maxine asks. Jay places his hand on the girls cheek and says, "I just gotta do this one deal, and then we can leave, okay?"

"It better be a good one this time. You know how much I like presents" Max smiles. Jay chuckles and says, "oh, I do baby, I do"

"She shouldn't even be back here anyways" Dexter says. Max rolls her eyes, then looks at Jay, who says, "Go to the bar, order a drink and I'll be right there" then places a kiss on her cheek.

Maxine takes another bite of the twizzler and hums, walking past Kevin and smiles, saying, "Hey" before leaving the room and sitting next to Adam and Antonio at the bar.

"How you feelin'?" Adam asks.

"Well, I feel a little exposed in this outfit, but.."

"A little?"

Max rolls her eyes and punches her brother in the shoulder, "Shut up"

Antonio takes off his jacket to give to Maxine and says, "here...cover up"

"Gee, thanks dad" Maxine jokes, earning an eye roll from Antonio.

"Alright, so where the M4s at?" Shabazz says. Dexter chuckles, standing up and says, "Why don't we get a drink, you know? Play a little nine ball. Get to know each other a little better"