𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter twenty one. fagin.

"So, it's your birthday tomorrow" Maxine says as she and Jay have lunch at a diner

"So, it's your birthday tomorrow" Maxine says as she and Jay have lunch at a diner. Jay nods his head and says, "you remembered"

"How could I forget. Pops up in my google calender"

"Yeah, supposedly the guys are throwing me, like, a surprise party at Molly's. You and Maverick should come" Jay says and Max nods her head taking a sip of her drink, "so, when do you find out the gender of the baby?"

"Four more months" Maxine smiles.

"Cool. You want a boy or a girl?"

Maxine smiles, "boy for sure"

"Units on the city wide, we have a hold up alarm at 680 north Michigan, north Schiller credit union. We're getting multiple calls of shots fired. Bank robbery in progress" dispatch says.

"That's 5 blocks away" Maxine says, as they get up from their table to head back to their car.

"5021 George. Plainclothes officers responding." Jay says over his radio as the couple get into the car to head to the scene.

🪩🪩🪩

As Maxine and Jay arrive on scene, they get out to see people leaving the bank. "What happened?" Max asks.

"They just left on Grand on bikes!" A man says.

"What, like ten speeds?" Jay asks, as he and Max draw their weapons.

"No. Motorcycles."

"Go, go, go, go" Maxine says, hurrying the man and other people away from the scene, then she and Jay head into the bank, when she takes out her radio, "5021 Kirby, emergency. Witnesses say that the suspects fled westbound on Grand Avenue on motorcycles."

Jay goes to feel a man's pulse who was shot and Max asks, "he okay?"

"He was shot multiple times" a woman says, next to the body.

"Max, he's gone" Jay confirms.

"Are there any other offenders in the building?" Max asks the clerk.

"No, but they shot the guard and they shot Jackie" The clerk says, and ushers them over to another victim who was shot. Jay takes out his radio and says, "5021 George, were inside the bank, roll multiple ambos"