𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter thirty nine. profiles.
crossover special

"THE WATCH PARTY IS ABOUT TO START!" Kim yells from the bullpen, "Adam, come on!"

Adam leaves the locker room and walks onto the bullpen and says, "Hey, Eva. What's up, kid?"

"My fathers a fascist" Eva says.

"Okay, I don't know what to do with that" Adam says, walking over to Hailey and Noah's desks, as Kim throws a container of cheesy puffs at him.

"Everybody be quiet. Platt's on TV" Kevin says, turning the volume up.

"Bettys sitting down to discuss the new friendly face of the Chicago PD with Sergeant Trudy Platt" the woman says.

"New friendly face?" Adam says, due to Trudys face looking anything other than friendly.

"I thought Max was supposed to be there?" Hailey asked. Jay looked at the blonde and said, "she's behind the scenes. She wanted to be there to support Platt"

"Thank you, Sheri. I'm so excited to be here today with Sergeant Trudy Platt from the 21st district of the Chicago police department.."

As the interview goes on Noah jokes, "Platt couldn't possibly hate this any more" making the team chuckle.

"Thank you so much for coming this morning" Betty smiles.

"It's my pleasure, I'm happy...I'm happy to be here" Trudy stutters then she looks at Maxine who was telling her to smile.

"Oh, this is like Christmas" Kim smiles.

Then there's a rapid beeping coming from the studio where Platt was. Noah looks around at the team and says, "What was that?"

"Is everything okay?" Trudy asks as the buzzing started to get louder.

"I think that's coming from my office" Betty says.

Then in seconds an explosion takes place, making the whole team gasp with fear and the tv camera cuts out.

Trudy and Maxine laid on the ground unconscious.

HANK GETS OUT OF HIS VEHICLE IN FRONT OF THE NEWS STATION and says, "hey officer. Sergeant Hank Voight. There's no command post set yet?"

"No sir. Not yet" the officer says.

"Okay. What's your name?"

"Joey. Mendez. Officer Mendez"

"Okay, listen. You know how to set up a cordon, Mendez?" Voight asks and the young officer nods his head, "alright. Good. I want you to establish it around a three block radius. No one in or out except first responders and victims. Set up a holding. Get everyone's info. No one leaves if you don't know 'em. You got it? Go"