𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter twenty eight. home.

"Please, you don't have to do this" Maxine says, moving backwards on the hardwood floor, away from the person pointing the gun at her then the gun goes off

Maverick wakes up in a cold sweat and sits up. He looks over to see Maxine sleeping peacefully. He takes a deep breath and lays back down. "Fuck"

🪩🪩🪩

Hank and Al get out of the SUV and over to the team who are gathered at their cars in a lot behind an abandoned building, vested up and Antonio hands Voight a picture and says, "Got a search warrant for the residence of Marshall Carter. He's the head of the night lords. He's got priors for possession, aggravated battery. They deal out of a house in Hegewisch"

"The boonies" Hailey states.

"Yeah. My CI confirmed the monthly shipments here ready for distribution. Now, here's the thing. There's an estimated street value of at least two mil worth of meth and cocaine in the dining room"

"How many men?" Voight asks.

"Uh, at least six. The address is 238 five oaks road"

"Let's hit it"

🪩🪩🪩

The team approaches through the backyard of the house with their guns, and long guns drawn and as they get closer to the house they hear loud music coming from inside, then Hank kicks in the door and yells, "Chicago PD! Turn around" to see a few guys packaging the dope.

"Turn around!" Noah yells.

"Up against the wall!" Adam shouts. 

"We got a runner" Atwater says, before chasing after him.

"Hands against the wall!" Max yells, "you guys got this?"

Adam, Jay and Noah nod their heads, as Max, Antonio, Hailey and Voight follow after Atwater outside who has the suspect, Marshall Carter on the ground.

Once Hailey and Antonio put him in cuffs and leave. Hank, Max and Kevin turn their heads when they hear a noise coming from the shed.

"You hear that?" Hank asks.

"Yeah" Kevin says.