𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter nine. don't bury this case.

Maverick places his hand on Maxine's bare thigh where the slit of her dress was and she unintentionally crossed her legs

Maverick places his hand on Maxine's bare thigh where the slit of her dress was and she unintentionally crossed her legs. He looked over at her with a smirk, "you okay over there?"

"Hmm" she hums, "so, you excited about your birthday tomorrow?"

"Usually no but I know you got something up your sleeve"

"No, I don't"

"Maxine Amelia Connors" Maverick said sternly, gripping his hand around her thigh, causing Maxine to bite her bottom lip.

"Fuck" she mumbles, "you know what that does to me"

Maverick slid his hand up her leg and as he traced the hem of her panties, Maxine immediately moaned. "Do you like it when I touch you there?" And Maxine nods her head, "use your words, pretty girl"

"Yes. Please" she whined. Maverick smirked and dipped his fingers down her dark red panties and slid them into her. Maxine tossed her head back against the headrest, gripping her hands on the seat.

Maverick stopped at a red light and rolled down Maxines window. The guy in the car next to them looked over as Maverick waved, who had given him a weird look and drove off as soon as the light turned green.

"I hate you" Maxine breathed out, as Maverick slid his fingers out of her.

"You loved it, knowing that that guy knew what I was doing to you"

"Probably a little too much"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks out of the break room and over to her desk to see Atwater writing 'Vehicular homicide' above Kelly Severide's picture on the whiteboard and Erin asks, "What are you doing?"

"Uh, Voight wants us to build a timeline." Kevin answers.

"Yeah. Can I see that for a second?" Erin says, taking the marker from Kevin and writing a question mark next to 'Vehicular homicide', "we just don't know what happened yet"

"I think we have a pretty good idea based on the facts" Jay says. Erin crosses her arms over each other and says, "if it was you, wouldn't you want the benefit of the doubt?"

"If I got plastered and I killed a little girl, I wouldn't deserve it."

"Alright, we're looking for witnesses that can put Severide at the scene or in the car." Hank says, walking onto the bullpen, "Start at med. The mothers out of surgery"