𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter forty eight. descent.

"HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT NAMES YET?" Jay asks and he and Maxine walk through the rollup

"HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT NAMES YET?" Jay asks and he and Maxine walk through the rollup. Maxine sighs, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, "No. I've gone over so many but nothing feels right"

"You'll figure it out. You always do"

Maxine places a free hand on her still growing stomach, "I got three months left and I'm scared, Jay. Not that I'd want to admit that but my hormones are racing"

Jay stops then and places his hands on her shoulders, "I got your back, Max. Everything will be fine"

Maxine takes a deep breath, "thank you"

"WHERE's ANTONIO, he's not picking up" Adam asks, hanging up his phone as he, Hank, Maxine and Hailey walk over to the group who are all vested up getting the long guns out.

"So, what's going on?" Hailey asks, fixing the strap on her vest.

"Noah busted some punk this morning with an ounce of heroin in his car, gave up a drug house. Supposed to be moving a lot of fentanyl. We're gonna hit it, and see what we can find" Voight says.

"Yeah, and who we can flip" Kevin says.

"Yeah, so I want you to bust them all, too. Junkies, dealers, girlfriends, everyone." Hank says, then looks at Kim, "Hey, you know where Antonio is?"

"No, I've been calling him but..." Kim says, shaking her head. Jay stares at Maxine a little longer than he should who looks deep in thought when Noah says, "Right. So Hailey, Burgess and I will take the front. Atwater, Ruzek and Jay you guys take the back"

"Alright, hit it. We'll see you all back at the district" Voight says, walking away with Maxine trailing behind him.

"Do we have any names or pictures?" Hailey asks.

"No, we're flying blind. But that makes it fun, right?" Noah smiles. Adam laughs and sarcastically says, "Yeah"

NOAH, HAILEY AND KIM walk inside the house up the stairs with their guns drawn when they see two men and Noah yells, "Chicago PD, nobody move!"

"Cops! Cops!" a woman yells, running into the apartment. The group moves into the apartment and Kim yells, "Nobody move! Hands in the air, now!"

"Runners to the right" Hailey shouts.

"Hands in the air!" Noah yells.

"Hands against the wall now!" Noah shouts, as Hailey points her gun at the guys kneeling on the ground.

"This has got to be some sort of mistake" a man says.

"This is a mistake? What is all this, aspirin?" Noah says, pointing to the bag on the table full of yellow pills.