𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter twenty nine. fallen.

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"...And community play is about more than just providing gyms. It's about building bridges between law enforcement and at risk kids" Alderman Price says, at a charity event, where the intelligence unit, along with other departments and districts are in their blues, listening, "It's a place where kids get to know the person behind the badge. And police aren't making arrests and asking questions. Instead, they're giving their perspectives on leadership, conflict resolution, empathy, and most importantly, trust. Community Play thrives on good folks like you and when I say, 'good folks', I mean caring, compassionate people who are also willing to open those wallets" making people laugh, "You know, earlier tonight, I was taking a little walk on the beautiful streets here on the north side. This is the Chicago we all want. Family friendly. A safe haven from gun violence and with your help we've made this little organization a safe haven as well. So, thank you for coming tonight, and god bless"

~~~

Hailey and Noah are at the bar having a drink when Noah asks, "hey. You wanna roll out?"

"We're off in ten minutes. Unless you know another place serving free Chantal De Laroque?"

Noah laughs, leaning his head against his hand and says, "wow. You're really, um...oh, what's the word? Le snob"

"The lake forest in me escaping"

"What? I thought you were from Greektown"

"That's just a story I tell in bars"

"Mhmm"

Hailey laughs then says, "just kidding. We moved there when I was 11." Then she turns her head to see Voight talking with someone and her smile fades.

"You know that guy?"

"Yeah. Sean McGrady. Sergeant out of Narcotics. Couple years back, I was assigned to his joint investigation. Good police"

"She says with hesitation"

"No, he is. He's just, uh, competitive. Always looking for an angle. Drove me nuts"

Meanwhile, out in the hall, Max leans against the pale colored wall talking on the phone with her husband. "Yeah, I mean. It's for a good cause. But I'm bored. When will you be home from New York? I miss you" She whined.

"I miss you too princess. You have no fucking idea. I'll be home soon" Maverick said, which made Maxine's heart swell.

Jay runs into the hall carrying both his and Maxine's jackets and says, "we gotta go. Active shooter"

𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, chicago pd ²जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें