𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter thirteen. i remember her now.

"Multiple contusions, fractures, damage to the skull" Erin says, as she and the team are gathered around a female victim who is laying face down on top of an old styled elevator, "The M

"Multiple contusions, fractures, damage to the skull" Erin says, as she and the team are gathered around a female victim who is laying face down on top of an old styled elevator, "The M.E says some of this might've come from the fall, but not most."

"She isn't bleeding. She's leaking. We got dual lividity." Al says, kneeling next to the body.

"I think she was beaten and died face down. she was probably dumped here after. There's asphalt, dirt in her wounds. No ID yet, doesn't match any missing persons." Jay says.

"Clothes are clean. Hairs washed. Doubt she's homeless"

"Well, someone should be looking for her" Hank says.

"K-9 unit and patrol did a top to bottom search. There's no one here but her" Kenny says.

"She can't be more than..." Kim cuts off Voight walking over to the team and says, "fifteen. It was outside in a dumpster. ID looked like a match"

Voight takes the evidence bag to read the ID and says, "Sam Wells"

"I ran it through the system. She's a resident at Brady"

"Currently?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, and hasn't been reported missing"

Voight scoffs and says, "Brady" before walking away.

"Am I the only one who doesn't know what Brady is?" Rixton asks.

"It's in 21. A home for troubled girls. Wards of the state." Max says.

"It's the kind of place you don't forget responding to" Burgess says.

"Yeah, and they're supposed to keep their doors locked 24/7" Jay says.

🪩🪩🪩

"Look, our DOA has been a resident at Brady for six months." Hank tells commander Crowley, sitting at his desk, with Trudy sitting next to Crowley and Jay and Maxine standing behind Voight, "We found cash, a toothbrush, change of clothes in her bag. A receipt from a convenience store stamped 28 hours ago. It looks like she ran away. No one from Brady ever reported her gone"

"In 2015, my officers responded to Brady 185 times." Trudy says looking at a file, "Habitual runaways, ODs, suicide attempts, violence. In the past 80 days my officers have been called to Brady just four times"