𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter six. some friend.

Maxine watched her fiancé as he moved around the kitchen so smoothly as he made dinner

Maxine watched her fiancé as he moved around the kitchen so smoothly as he made dinner. She couldn't help but stare at him, he was perfect in her eyes.

Maverick turned around to see her staring and he smirked, "what?"

Maxine shrugged, "nothing. just looking"

"At what?"

"At how good you look in those gray sweats"

Maverick raised an eyebrow, "oh yeah?"

"Mhmm" she humed, then she stood up and walked over to the taller man, "you know, we haven't done it on the deck yet" she smirked.

"You wanna have sex on the deck? What about our neighbors?"

"pleaseeee babbyyyy" she whined. Maverick sighed, she had no idea what she was doing to him, "okay, but if you're not quiet, you're really gonna get punished later"

Maxine smiled, "okay, I won't make a peep"

"I don't like how you said that"

🪩🪩🪩

"She was the only one in the house. We found a purse. All it had was 64 dollars in cash, make up, two condoms, and a dime bag of heroin. So, we have no idea who she is." Burgess informs the intelligence team at the crime scene, which happens to be the home of an ex baseball player, while Erin and Maxine look over the body.

"Well, she's somebody's daughter." Voight says. Jay walks over to the group and says, "no alarm, no sign of forced entry, and no sign of Jake McCoy. Just some smashed stuff and missing memorabilia."

"Hey, boss?" Adam says, and everyone looks up to see Ruzek on the second floor, "McCoys cell keeps going to voicemail. I found his lawyer's business card. She said he's on his way back from a hunting trip."

"Why would you tell your lawyer you were going on a vacation for the weekend?" Erin questions.

"Let's get a pinging order. Find out where he's at" Voight tells Adam who says alright.

"Yo, we got a lot of press showin' outside, Sarg" Kevin says, opening the door a crack to peek outside.

"Alright, comb the neighborhood, check for security cameras" Hank says then looks at Kevin, "I want you to find witnesses before the press does, you understand?"