𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY LOVE
chapter twenty two. army of one.

"you're staring" maverick said with his eyes still closed, as they lay in bed

"I can't help it. you're just so pretty to look at" maxine said, trailing her fingers down her fiancés arm. maverick peeks his right eye open, "i'm excited to marry you too, princess"

maxine raised an eyebrow, "how did you—"

"because i know you, maxine"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks into the unit to see Hailey standing there with a box of Greek donuts and she smiles, going to open the box to grab one, "Thank you my blonde ball of sunshine"

Hailey laughs, "Yeah yeah"

Maxine walks over to her desk and sits, taking a bite from the donut as she takes off her leather jacket.

"Lindsay, you're now partners with Upton" Hank annonces leaving his office.

"Okay" Erin says.

"Uh...so where do you want me?" Hailey asks, holding a box of Greek donuts.

"Right there" Hank says, pointing to Kim's desk.

"Guys, guys, I'm getting an emergency alert from CPIC. Yeah, I'm on, feed it to me." Adam says, still on the phone, yet still talking to his team, "Alright, OEMC received multiple 911 calls alerting them to this private facebook user group. It's streaming live" then he turns the computer around so the team can watch the video, "Yeah, I'm gonna stay on the line while you triangulate the signal"

The live stream continues as the man who is tied up to a chair is beaten then set on fire, alive.

"Ruz, tell them to work faster" Jay says.