Chapter 39

"Phone!" Rose's hand is outstretched before Jennie can even look up from her screen. "Give it."

"But..."

"No buts, this is your bachelorette party." Jennie's pout gets her absolutely no where as Rose snatches the phone from her hand and shoves it in her own clutch bag.

"Just one text." Jennie reasons leaning on the wall behind her to stay up straight.

"It's the third time you've been caught." Jisoo appears out of nowhere.

"I caught her trying to call her." Irene adds popping up beside Jisoo.

Jennie's scoff goes ignored with a eye roll. "Who's side are you on?"

"Rose's." They answer in sync. "Now get your arse to the bar because i don't want to see half drunk Jennie, I want to see crawling on the floor wondering where the hell you are Jennie, got it?" Jisoo threatens with a pointed finger.

"Fine!" Jennie sighs feet moving with effort towards the bar dreading the hangover she knows she'll be nursing in the morning. "Who's shitty idea was it to have our hen do's separate anyway. We're lesbians, It's allowed."

"Mine." Rose says.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Jennie nods knowingly.

"Shut up sulking you will see her tomorrow."

Jennie pouted. She pouted for a solid ten minutes until the girls successfully shove way to many tequila shots down her throat and encouraged her to dance until she forgot about her phone. Rose handed her a shot as she thought about her earlier conversation with Lisa declaring she won't get to drunk anyway because she's to tired and not in the mood. Lisa had smirked in response. When Jisoo pushed a tequila shot in her hand Jennie's vision began to blur and everyone wouldn't stop bumping in to her. Irene's shot was the one that tipped her over the edge.

----

"HAKUNA MA.... VODKA!" Jennie screams while her vodka and coke spills over the edge of the glass.

"IT MEANS NO MEMORIES FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT." Rose sings, swinging her arm around Jennie's neck as they enter the bathroom in fits of laughter.

---

"Jisss..." Jennie slurred bashing in to a couple passing her. "Jisoo!" She barks "Where are my fricking knickers!" She points accusingly, eyes narrowing as best they can on her best friend.

"What?" Jisoo laughs hooking her arm with Jennie in hope to stop both their stumbling.

"Ouch!" Rose yelps bending down to cradle her toe. "Watch it" She snaps swinging the heels she's holding in her hands against Jennie's arm. "I think you've broke my toe." She exclaims bending down to inspect her toe.

Irene and Jisoo don't even try to control their giggling when Jennie let's go of Jisoo and bends down and pats Rose on the back before looking her in the eye.

"I'm a doctor." She says in the most comforting tone she can muster while looking down at Rose's toes. "Ewh. You're feet are gross."

"They are not gross." She defends looking at her own toes. "They're just... a little long." She slurs leaning on Jennie for support.

"They are monster munch feet." Jennie laughs turning to her friends while pointing at Rose's toes. "Look at these toes!"

"Hey!" Rose barks curling her toes before shoving Jennie on her butt and standing up. "I revoke my permission for you to marry Lisa." The mention of Lisa's name has Jennie's smile turning to mush, she hasn't been allowed to contact her since she was caught, and mentioning her name tonight was strictly forbidden. Of course this only encouraged Jennie to talk more about her, when the gentleman at the bar offered her a drink she declared she was married to Lisa, although technically they still had two weeks till they say their vows. When she went for her hundredth wee which seriously made Jennie consider if it was worth coming to the toilet at all for the dribble that came out, she got talking to a stranger threw the stalls who asked for some loo roll to be passed under, Jennie couldn't resist striking up conversation in her drunken state and declared she was getting married, she told the girl, Emily that her phone had been stolen and she couldn't get hold of her fiancée, which resulted in Emily offering her to use hers. Of course she was caught by Rose after only managing to enter the fifth number.