Chapter 10

"It's true though." Jennie says shrugging her shoulders. "You can scream yes, yeah and oh yeah during sex but if you ever scream yep how weird would that be." Jennie sniggered with a growing smile.

"I know! What would you do?" Seulgi laughed while biting her bottom lip as she leans against the table separating them.

"I think I'd pause whatever I'm doing and go home." Jennie confesses with a laugh. "It's just too weird."

"Yep." Seulgi mocks with a giggle of her own.

"Have you ever had a weird experience?" Jennie questions running her fingers through her hair as she pushes it back and lets it fall freely.

"Don't judge me!" Seulgi orders with a pointed finger after a moment of contemplating in her head.

"Can't be promised but I'll do my best."

"This one time.."

"At band camp, I shoved a flute at my pussy."

"What?" Seulgi frowns.

"Sorry habit, American pie, please continue."

"Ok." Seulgi laughs shaking her head. "This one time I had a one night stand."

"You whore." Jennie teased.

"I know right?" Seulgi grinned playfully. "Well anyway, there's a reason it only ended up a one night stand." Seulgi cringed closing her eyes in embarrassment while Catching Jennie's attention even more. "Well it was getting to the good part where you're that built up you could literally bite so hard into their neck they might not have one left." Seulgi confessed reliving the memory. "We were both almost ready for one another, then just as I'm about to hit my Peak. My Cat flies at this guys butt and starts attacking him, claws, teeth, hissing the lot." Seulgi laughed. "The guy literally screamed out, pushing the cat away quickly with fear in his eyes, I have no idea what was up with Jasper to this day but he came right back with another attack, he was not happy. "I just burst out laughing." Seulgi laughed shrugging her shoulders. "I couldn't help it, safe to say neither of us reached our orgasm and I never saw him again thank god!"

"Oh my god." Jennie laughed before sipping through her straw. "Remind me to lock your cat out the room first." Jennie teased.

"Oh, you think you would get an invite?" Seulgi question raising a brow. Jennie smirk grew even wider while leaning challengingly across the table.

"You've already invited me as I recall." Jennie said cockily. "Plus you've been playing footsies under the table with me for the last fifteen minutes while struggling to keep your eyes up."

"You caught me." Seulgi says unashamedly holding her hands in the air. "Would you like to come back?" Seulgi questions.

"Only If you keep your cat away." Jennie smiled biting her bottom lip.

"I can do that." Seulgi swallowed before slowly stepping outside the booth.

---

"We're so late!" Jennie whined shaking her head as she covers her face.

"You're lucky your boss is Lisa, mine is Rose!" Seulgi groans.

"True." Jennie drawls out. "Sucks to be you." She says with a smug grin as she tries making herself look at least a little bit more presentable. It didn't help that she had the same clothes on from yesterday because she didn't have time to go home and change because neither Jennie nor Seulgi even thought about setting an alarm last night.

"Did you have to mark me?" Jennie says mortified at the small bruise covering her neck.

"You wasn't complaining last night." Seulgi grinned. "I like necks." She shrugged playfully while biting her bottom lip. "See you later?" Seulgi questions as she exits the lift backward.