Chapter 18

"Why the light of?" Rose frowns stepping in to Lisa's office while turning the main light on. "Lisa?" Rose says a little louder stepping closer to the desk while snapping her fingers.

"Sorry what?" Lisa questions bringing her eyes away from the computer screen that she wasn't actually working on.

"Why were you sitting in the dark?" Rose questions once more while sitting down.

"I wasn't, my computers on." Lisa says eyes flickering back to the last word she typed on the screen over thirty minutes ago.

"Right." Rose says rolling her eye. "We need to talk."

"What about?"

"Jennie Kim." Rose breathes crossing her legs while Lisa slouches more in her chair.

"What about her?" Lisa questions with a sigh. She's heard Rose do nothing but moan about Jennie since she started working here and quite honestly she was growing bored of it.

"She was late again."

"I'm aware." Lisa says closing her computer while sitting forward.

"Lisa she is treating this job like a joke. She allowed herself to have a break after only being here for a hour and she told me she needed more time to think of a excuse to why she was late because she hadn't thought of one yet. Oh and not to mention she's been late twice in two weeks."

Lisa was struggling not to roll her eyes at her sister while massaging her temples impatiently. It was bad enough Lisa had done nothing but think about Jennie since she stormed out of her office over a hour ago, she couldn't even focus enough to stop reading the same sentence on her computer or even type anything new. It was pathetic she knew that but her mind just kept going back to the night before and how Jennie kissed down her spine so tenderly, how she tiptoed out the room in Lisa's blouse in the middle of the night to fetch a glass of water, how they fell asleep lazily in to one another. Lisa had fucked up massively.

"Rose." Lisa breathes. "I'm fed up of hearing you complain about her. You didn't want to manage her, so let me do my job and you do yours." Lisa snaps standing up and walking over to her window.

"What is up with you with her." Rose snaps back standing up. "We've fired people for less yet you continue to turn a blind eye whenever she does something."

"No Rose, you've fired people for less!" Lisa points out turning on the spot to face her sister.

"Jennie is staying. You do your job and i'll do mine. Now if you wouldn't mind i have some work to finish." Lisa says sternly ignoring Rose's scoff and shake of the head.

When Rose finally storms out Lisa's office less than impressed Lisa finally slouches back in her chair while grabbing her phone. Who was she kidding no more work was going to get done tonight she though while hovering over Jennie's name in her contact list.

--

"Who suggested this stupid game!" Jennie grumbled her head falling heavily as she raises yet another shot glass to her lips.

"You, Jennie. You did." Seulgi laughs throwing her own shot back while Jennie follows behind.

"Urgh." Jennie cringes "They get worse every time." Seulgi burst in to laughter in her own drunken haze while looking to the small group surrounding the table. Jennie knew some of them while the other Jennie couldn't remember ever meeting for the life of her but they all seemed friendly enough.

"Did Rose find you earlier." Seulgi suddenly questions catching everyone attention at the mention of their scary boss.

"Yes." Jennie mumbles struggling to keep her lips together, her head up and her words on point. "Just knowing i successfully pissed her makes my day." Jennie grins sloppily.