Chapter 14

"Touch it and you die!" Jisoo warns bringing Jennie to a halt with her hand halfway to the radio. Jennie knew from the moment she got in the car with her best friend she was having one of those days where if she did actually touch the radio, there was a high possibility Jisoo would drive into a brick wall while sneakily undoing Jennie's seatbelt sending her off with a bang. It was a good day to be friends with Kim Jisoo, well as far as Jennie was concerned anyway. So with eyes watching Jisoo, she inched her hand closer to the radio with a devilish grin until the music started blasting through the radio.

"Are you fucking serious!" Jisoo snapped her eyes shooting daggers.

"About what?" Jennie questioned teasingly running her fingers through her hair while looking out her side window. "Jisoo you seem tense." Jennie grins turning back to her best friend while her hand slides down to make sure her seatbelt hasn't been unbuckled. It hasn't. "Period?"

"Someone's going to be bleeding in a minute, and it's not me." Jisoo snapped her mouth twitching in frustration while she quickly pulls the car over to a holt. "Get out." Jisoo orders causing Jennie to force down her amusement while a smile taints her lips.

"No." Jennie says casually leaning her elbow on the doorframe while looking ahead.

"I'm not taking you to work." Jisoo quips adamantly while staring at Jennie.

"Well I'm not getting out." Jennie says seriously her annoying smile annoying Jisoo by the second.

"You'll be late." Jisoo says like it will change her mind but Jennie all but turns with a wider smirk pulling down her sunglasses slightly.

"Like I care." Jennie laughs. "Eye spy with my little eye something beginning..."

"Jennie!" Jisoo warns.

"With 'M'"

"Get out my car!" Jisoo snaps while Jennie looks around the car like a child being told of who wants to laugh.

"I told you, I'm not getting out." Jennie says with a shrug of the shoulders. "You don't want to talk about what's wrong, you don't want to drive and I sure as hell ain't getting out, so looks like we're stuck here."

"You're so frustrating." Jisoo bites shaking her head as she starts pulling away from the curb once more. For a whole five minutes, Jennie kept her mouth shut watching pedestrians crossing the road and kids running of from their parents while they walked them to school but eventually like everything Jennie does she grew bored and turned her attention to her silent best friend with a glint in her eye.

"So want to talk about it?" Jennie chirped.

"Jheeze let me think. No."

"Ok." Jennie nods turning her gaze out the window briefly before turning back to Jisoo, not quite done yet. "I feel like you're mad at me."

"Really!" Jisoo mocks shock. "You came bursting into my room at one in the morning, you didn't leave till two despite me telling you to get out. Then not only did you wake me up on a weekday in the middle of the night you refused to get out of bed making us both late this morning! Then to top it off you drank all the milk last night!" Jisoo snapped finally pulling up outside Jennie's workplace but all Jennie could think about was last night. Today was a good day, not only because Kim Jisoo was in a rare mood, but because last night she had her first official date with Lisa Manoban and it went, well really bad but if the goodbye was anything to go by, it was incredible. Lisa had followed her to the front door with a goodbye on her lips, but before Lisa could actually open the door she had leant forward to capture Jennie's lips in a soft delicate kiss that Jennie's sure she won't forget, so when she got home to her quiet apartment she was too excited to wait to tell the story so woke Jisoo without a second thought.