Lisa's trying to break her permanently she's sure of it.

"It was always a yes." Lisa breathes again lips inches apart.

Although Jennie knew that, it still sounds pretty fucking unbelievably amazing.

It take's a second or two but when Jennie can finally process everything and move, Jennie kisses her again and again, because there aren't any words that come close to explaining how she feels. It doesn't go unnoticed how Lisa can't stop smiling either, at this point their just kissing one another's teeth while occasionally catching one another's lips, but that doesn't stop them instead they wrap around one another more feeling more on top of the world than ever.

"I love you." Jennie mumbles first pulling at Lisa's top in their haze of dizziness, how can it feel like everything is spinning yet coming together all at once? Because that's how it feels as they clash their teeth while grinning like idiots for the third time, they don't care though, Jennie still pulls Lisa's top over her head with laughter and a kiss waiting for her. "It would really help with the kissing if you stop smiling." Lisa teases biting at Jennie's bottom lip.

"Shut up." Jennie quips unable to stop exactly that. It's not her fault Lisa makes her feel ridiculous things.

--

Usually they are so in sync with one another, a top comes of swiftly and usually get's dropped to the floor in a second, a kiss usually placed and one or the other know exactly when to heat it up or slow right down and tease, their bodies usually rock together in perfect sync like they've been doing it for years and years but this time, this time everything's different. Their teeth clash in giggles and smiles, their clothes get stuck being pulled off as they stay wrapped up around one another unable to part for even a second but the moment is never ruined as they clash together because this is their forever. They take their time unravelling one another until they are a breathless mess on the floor by the couch.

"We're getting married." Lisa whispers in disbelieve as Jennie's drifting in and out of sleep.

"Hmm." Jennie hums her nose brushing against Lisa's neck like it's an answer.

"Did i tire you out?" Lisa whispers, her fingers gliding up and down milky skin.

"Just a little." Jennie breathes squeezing Lisa's hip with her eyes still closed. "We're going to have to throw a kick arse engagement par... OH MY FUCKING GOD I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" Jennie shoots up in to a sitting position so fast she's sure she's pulled something.

-----

For the first time Lisa wishes she had Jennie's skilful hands. She's woken up more than once to Jennie's pencil stained fingers working away on a blank page moving so effortlessly, so swiftly all Lisa's ever able to do is watch while being ordered not to move. Sometimes she would whine 'Don't you have enough' Jennie always ignored her and continued to sketch every detail of her face with sleepy eyes and relaxed jaw, messy hair splayed across their white bed sheets. Watching Jennie's hands skate across a plank page without thinking was a beauty in it self. Lisa's never had the urge to do that before, not until now anyway, although if she were to try she's pretty sure Jennie would just look like a splattered egg in a box. Drawing has never been a strong point but laying here with Jennie slowly waking up she's almost tempted to find Jennie's pencil.

When Jennie eyes blink open for a brief second, Jennie smiles shyly pulling her chin snugly back in to her own body before stretching back out. "You're watching me." She saying her eyes staying closed while pulling Lisa's body closer, tighter in to her own. "Creep." She smirks kissing Lisa's collarbone while snuggling back down with every intention to fall back to sleep.