"We did but she left with out notice." Lisa admits shaking her head in annoyance. "We thought it would be easier to interview people for it when we do the interns."

"Makes sense." Jennie breathes eyes flickering between Lisa eyes and plump lips. It's not easy to decide which is better to look at. "Did you find someone? I know i'm impossible to replace but hey someone's got to be a close second right?" Jennie teases.

"Bert would be better than you." Rose quips.

"I give you that, he's a pretty incredible kid." Jennie admits knocking all Rose's defences back.

"Not that im not glad to see you, but aren't you suppose to be at work?" Lisa questions changing the topic completely as she pull her girlfriend closer. She's head to toe in blue scrubs and Jennie knows how much Lisa loves her in them.

"Well i was hoping we could get lunch together."

"I'd love to."

"We haven't finished sorting this out yet." Rose interrupts waving the paper full of names around.

"You decide." Lisa says uncaring. "I trust your decision. Ready?" she questions eyeing her girlfriend with so much love it's making Rose want to physically vomit. Jennie gives nothing more than a simple nod before she's being pulled out the room by her girlfriend but not before turning to face Rose with a smug smirk on her lips. "Rose try not to scare any more mail ladies away." She ends it with a simple wink leaving no room for Rose to comment back.

---

Turns out Jennie didn't want lunch at all, not that Lisa's complaining or anything.

"You could have just told me the truth." Lisa hums against Jennie's lips as she kisses her once more while running her hands up Jennie's thighs.

"Well that defeats the object of kidnapping you."

"You can't kidnap someone that is willing." Lisa smirks feeling Jennie's fingers snake around her neck until they tangle. She would come willingly everyday if Jennie just wanted to bring her home push her on the couch and climb above her with kisses waiting but Lisa knows Jennie, she knows she loves food almost as much as her, she knows Jennie would kiss her anywhere and tut back at any judgemental idiot, she knows Jennie always sends a text in advance as she's just as busy as her. When Lisa eyes finally look into Jennie for longer than a few seconds, Lisa raises her hand to brush away fallen strands on her hair. "What's going on?" Lisa questions softly leaning forward slightly. The thing about Jennie is she can hide her fears, worries and thoughts by her smile and witty humour, she's such a high rate person that no one would really notice any difference, but Lisa always does. It's in the way her eyes stay locked in a haze like she's thinking despite her bright smile, like she's lost in something unspoken, it's in the way she's holding Lisa extra close while wanting to be locked away in private, it's in the way Lisa know's Jennie hates feeling vulnerable around people other than her.

When Jennie brings their foreheads together while exhaling slow and unsteady Lisa's worry only grows, because Jennie brushes everything off like it's just her being silly or it's no big deal before finally coming out with the issue.

"I got scared today." Jennie confesses bringing her hand either side of Lisa's neck as she stares at her searching for something, relief, comfort. Lisa's not sure but she holds her tighter anyway hoping it provides something as she stays quiet giving Jennie the time to talk whenever she's ready. With another gentle reassuring squeeze and nuzzle of the nose Jennie's lips tilt in the slightest before she places a soft lingering kiss on Lisa's lips. "A woman was injured today. She was involved in a collision and we got the call before she arrived and we had to prep for surgery. The description we got was, young female in mid 20's." Jennie explains as Lisa tries connecting the dots, but so far it just sounds like any normal day at a hospital. "The crash happened around eight this morning, she was driving a Range Rover." Jennie explains as her eyes search Lisa's.