30

T.W.- Explicit Content with degradation and bondage

- Explicit Content with degradation and bondage

In.

And out.

My breathing evens out as I listen to the familiar sound of Sweet Thang emitting from Harry's phone. Shaking my limbs out as if I'm flicking away the anxiety coursing through my body.

MSG.

I'm playing fucking Madison Square Garden.

It's my first time even stepping into the prestigious venue, and I'm coming as a performer.

All of our friends are here to see us. People we love coming to support us. I've even had some messages from old friends back home, congratulating me for the band. Yet, my mother still has no clue.

I have not uttered a word to her about the band since that first time with Zayn. Zayn and I had made it out to be a small hobby of his and she still lectured him about it. If she were to find out both of her children have started to take Platinum extremely serious, she'd tell us we were throwing our lives away.

"Rey," the sound of Harry's voice causes my eyes to snap open, "What's wrong baby?"

"What? Nothings wrong? Why would you think that?," I stutter.

"Your breathing became faster and your hands are trembling," Harry takes ahold of my shaking hands and brings them up to his mouth, letting his lips brush against my knuckles in a gentle kiss, "What's going on?"

"I'm just nervous about performing tonight and then seeing my mum next week," I admit.

"You still haven't told her?," Harry asks while maneuvering my arms around his neck then resting his hands on my waist.

"No," I groan, playing with the ends of Harry's long curls to help ease my nerves, "I just know what she'll say but it's getting pretty serious now so I know I can't keep it a secret much longer."

"You never know," Harry starts, "Maybe she'll surprise you."

"Maybe," I mumble.

"Come on," Harry smiles, shaking my hips, "Cheer up. We're opening for fucking Paramore at Madison Square Garden!"

"I know," I groan, throwing my head back.

"With all of our friends watching," Harry kisses my neck and I throw my head back down while giggling, "People listening to the music we make."

Harry continues to press quick kisses all over my neck and face, causing my laughter to increase.

"And afterwards we'll go out with everybody," Harry picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist with a sequel, "And then I'll take you home."

"And then what?," I laugh as Harry lays me down on the couch. My back hitting the seats as Harry hovers over me.

"I drop you off like the gentleman that I am," Harry tilts his head, some hair falling into his eyes.