15

Warning: Mild Explicit Content, Talk of Drug use
There are a lot of visuals this chapter so I'm sorry if that's not your cup tea.

I look at myself through the mirror

I look at myself through the mirror. My body contorting in an odd but pleasant way. I breathe deeply and let a sense of calm wash over me. Yoga has always been something I've enjoyed but lately I haven't found the time to do it, until now. Today would be the first time I do yoga since moving to New York. I felt like today would be the perfect day to start though, seeing as I'll be performing with Platinum for the first time tonight.

"Good! If everybody can please find a partner for this next exercise," Kelly, the yoga instructor, speaks out to the class.

I look to my right and make eye contact with Natalia, "Partners?," I smile at her.

She rolls her eyes at me, "Was actually thinking of asking that random person in the corner."

I shrug, "What a shame. That means I brought you for no reason."

Natalia chuckles and then shuffles over to my mat to stand in front of me, just as the other participants in the class are doing with their partners. Kelly instructs the class to start off with an easy pose, called the Big Table. As we are doing it, Naty and I try to inconspicuously whisper to each other.

"So are we getting ready at your place again tonight?," Naty asks me.

I shake my head, "No. The guys decided to just get ready at Louis and Niall's place after shopping since the mall is right by them. Might go to Jazzy's to see if I wanna steal anything from her. It's the same complex anyways."

We are instructed into our next pose, The Fountain, before Natalia can respond to me.

"Jazz had asked if we could walk together, so I'm not sure if she'll just be coming to mine," Naty whispers.

My head shoots up from its back leaning position of the yoga pose.

"Did she ask you out on a date to the show tonight?"

Now it's Naty's turn to whip her head up, "What do you mean? We all always go to the show together."

"Yeah but we all usually say so in the group chat. She asked you separately."

Natalia's eyes go wide, "Am I going on a date with Jasmine tonight?"

I laugh as I get into my next pose. This time we can actually look each other face to face. However, we are both bending down, back to back, and looking at each other through our legs. This pose is called the Standing Straddle.

"Is Hailey coming tonight?," I ask.

"No, she's got a paper due tonight."

"Then I'd say you're going on a date with Jasmine Grey."

"Ladies in the back left corner," Kelly says, "Please be mindful to the rest of the class."

Natalia and I smile to each other and spend the rest of the class in comfortable silence as our instructor walks us through the remaining of the exercises.