23

T.W.- Explicit Content

I can't believe it's already our second biweekly meeting with Liam

Time has been seeming to move extremely fast lately and it is freaking me out. Soon enough, it'll be winter break and I'll be preparing for my second semester of freshman year.

It doesn't feel like nearly enough time to master these rigorous subjects in just a short four months, but what do I know? I'm only paying a fortune for it.

Liam's voice serves as background noise as I draw little figures at the corner of my notebook that is filled with potential songs.

I am adding a lot of unnecessary detail to a flower when I feel a movement against my leg that is under the round table everyone is sitting around. I look up to see Harry staring at me from his spot across the table.

He has his signature smirk resting upon his face and one brow raised in a questioning manner.

I roll my lips into my mouth, trying to stop the smile that I feel forming.

Harry and I haven't done anything with each other since our agreement, but that doesn't stop the butterflies in my stomach from fluttering anytime he spares me a glance.

It was complete bullshit when I told Harry that feelings didn't need to be involved between us, I just hope he knows that.

"I have a surprise for you all," Liam says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

My head turns towards Liam as he has finally gotten my attention, solely based on my curiosity.

He looks at us with a big grin and it peaks my interest even more. I sit up in my seat, anticipatingly awaiting what this surprise that Liam has for us could possibly be.

"You guys know how Paramore saw your performance," Liam begins, "And you've probably seen that they've started their tour already."

I nod but am confused as to where this may be going.

"Well, the band that is opening up for them cannot make the New York or Washington shows," Liam's smile grows wider, "And Paramore was wondering if you guys could step in?"

I feel the air leave my lungs and I am left speechlessly staring at Liam

"That's not funny Liam," Louis finally says.

"It's not meant to be funny."

"You're telling us that Paramore wants a band that doesn't even have music out to open up for them?," Zayn clarifies.

"It would only be four shows and they want to support a small band. The tickets are already sold out so they have nothing to lose," Liam responds, "So, what do you guys say? It would be during winter break so there wouldn't be any school conflicts."

The room breaks out in a chorus of 'yes'.

"Perfect," Liam smiles, "You guys have an interview for a teen magazine coming up on Tuesday and they want to do a photoshoot that day as well. We can pick a photo from there to send to Paramore and then they'll make an announcement."