8

It was Monday, meaning it was the first day of classes

It was Monday, meaning it was the first day of classes. I had statistics and biology today. Zayn had given me a ride to school but left campus way earlier than I did. I said I would be able to find a way home but he told me he had already asked Harry to give me a ride on Monday's. Apparently we had a similar schedule and the band wanted to meet up in the afternoon at the apartment anyway. Harry and I have not exchanged any words since he last texted me that he had gotten home safely and sent me the pictures he had taken of me at Times Square without my knowledge. I felt so much relief that he had texted me that night, but as it's almost the second day of us not talking, I'm getting extremely nervous to see him. He probably wouldn't have texted me on normal terms either, however I'm still embarrassed that I asked him to stay the night. I wish I was drunk enough to forget, or blame everything on the liquor. But in reality, I was just tipsy and spoke my mind more openly. I remember everything, and meant every action and word I said. Needless to say, I'm dreading seeing Harry today.

I still had a couple of hours to prepare until I see the guy who rejected me after I misread his behavior. I had already attended biology but had a bit of a break before my statistics class. Jazzy, Naty, Hales, and I decided we wanted to meet up for lunch, so that's how I decided to kill time between my classes. As I was walking into the food court, I spot the heads of the three girls who I predict I will be seeing a lot of during my time in New York. I head towards them and the closer I get, the more I can get a glimpse into their conversation.

"... and at first I was really nervous cause I'd never done anything like that, but oh my fucking God, that man can do literally anything to me and I think I'd come," I hear the tail end of Hailey's sentence but it's enough to make me stop in my tracks.

With my mind preoccupied with Harry, I had completely forgotten the reason we ended up in our situation. Zayn went home with Hailey.

"I was also super in my head cause I know I'm a bigger girl and that can be a turn off for some dick heads but he fucking worshiped me! I think I might be in love," Hailey dramatically swoons, with an uncontrollable laugh at the end.

I clear my throat and everyone's head whips towards me, "I really hate to kill the mood but for the love of all things holy, can we please change the conversation?"

Hailey turns beat red, "Oh my God Reyna! I'm so sorry, I- uh, I didn't know you would hear that."

"Trust me, I wasn't expecting to hear that too," I say with a dry chuckle, "but it's fine. Just refrain from the talk of my brother while I'm here, yeah?"

"Yes," she nods vigorously, "yeah, yeah, of course."

I raise my brows and give her an awkward close lipped smile, "Thanks."

"Well we know how Hales night ended," Naty says and I roll my eyes, "but how about you? Harry took you home right?"

"Yeah he did," I say, taking my food out of my bag.

"How long did it take to drag him away from that girl he was talking to?," Jazzy laughs.

I look up at her and shrug, "He came out basically right away, I didn't even ask."