12

"We've got some celebrating to do mates," I yell as I see my friends in the crowded bar, "We are welcoming a new member to Platinum!"I throw my arm around Reyna's shoulder and all of our friends cheer

I throw my arm around Reyna's shoulder and all of our friends cheer. I even hear some cheers from people outside of our small group, including the boy toy Reyna was dancing with during our set. Everyone hugs Reyna, and Niall even lifts her up and does a quick spin before setting her down, her sweet laughter barely being heard due to the blaring music.

"I'm gonna go get some shots," I announce to the group.

I weave my way through the sea of people until I'm standing at the bar and shouting over the music into the bartenders ear, telling him my order. I turn back around and, like always, my eyes drift to Reyna. She is chest to chest with that guy from earlier, and is saying something in his ear as her hands grip his biceps. He is casually resting his hands on her waist and I clench my jaw at the sight. Seeing him all over her while I was performing was torture and ignited a jealousy in me that I've never experienced before. I knew what I was doing getting a rise out of Reyna. But I'm not sure what I thought it would accomplish. The fact is, I was the one that turned her down. Not that she remembers anyways. The bartender gets my attention and hands me a tray full of shots, more than I had ordered.

"It's on the house," he says, "you guys were amazing."

I look him up and down, taking in his dark skin, muscular body, and glittering eyes. I give him a small smirk before thanking him and making my way back to my group. I distribute the alcohol out, and to my dismay, Reyna hands one to the guy, whose name I learned is Bryce. I tip the shot glass back, the liquid running smoothly down my throat, before I take another one. And another one. Next thing I know, I am in between a man and a woman who both seem to be grinding against me. The space feels more like a club than a bar, although it's the same venue we performed at. Niall and Louis seem to have found some random people to dance with while Zayn dances with Hailey, and Jasmine dances with Natalia. And then there's my Reyna. Her arms are thrown around Bryce's neck and his hands have found a home in the back pockets of her jeans. They are laughing together but I can see the smudges of her red lipstick across his mouth and even some on his neck. Every fiber of my body is screaming about how that should be me, but taking one look at Zayn, I know I can risk our band, and more importantly, our friendship, if I listen to the constant screaming. So instead, I reach behind me and grab the face of the man, who turns out to be the bartender from earlier, and kiss him.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?," I smile into his lips.

"Asked someone to take over for me," he pecks my lips again, "I'd much rather be doing this."

I look towards the girl in front of me, "And how about you sweetheart," I lift up her freckled face and her green eyes look innocently into mine, "What do you want to do?"

Her tongue darts out to moisten her lips, "To be quite honest, you two."

My eyebrows shoot up, "Is that right?"

She looks between the bartender and I and nods her head excitedly.

"I think I could arrange that," I say laughing, bending down to catch her lips in my own.

Soon enough, the three of us are stumbling down the streets of New York, following the bartender, whose name is Andre, as he leads us to his apartment. We try to keep quiet to not wake up his roommate, but the three of us are a giggling mess as we make our way into his room.

"Are you sure your roommate doesn't want to join us?," Ella, the pretty redhead, says, as she flops down onto Andres bed next to me.

"I don't think his boyfriend would appreciate that," Andre laughs as he takes off his jacket.

"Are you sure your roommate and his boyfriend don't want to join us?," I ask with a smirk.

Andre takes his shirt off and replies, "I don't think I have the patience of waiting any longer to find out."
                                           .....