28

TW: Explicit Content

"Everyone in the car! Let's go, let's go! We don't wanna be late!," Liam shouts at the band, way too loud for six thirty in the morning might I add

I get into the large Range Rover, not even being able to be shocked about the nice, expensive vehicle because of the exhaustion flowing through my body. I lean my head against the cold window and let out a relieved breath as I'm finally able to close my tired eyes.

Yesterday was filled with an immense amount of packing all the way through the late hours of the night, leaving me with only a few hours of sleep by the time I had to wake up at five this morning.

Everyone else seems just as exhausted as I am, I'm sure because they too stayed up, at least for the release of the single, so when the car starts to move and a wave of quietness rolls through the vehicle, I am quickly lulled to sleep.

"Baby, wake up. We're here," fingers gently move some hair behind my ear and I open my groggy eyes.

The bright light of the sun, which was not there when I first closed my eyes, blinds me as I blink up and look at Harry, who is standing at the open car door.

"Everyone else is inside already, we need to drop our stuff off in our rooms before going to the venue," Harry explains.

I look around and notice that the car is completely empty apart from me. Even the driver is nowhere in sight.

The car is parked in the parking lot of a very nice looking hotel.

"We're sharing a room?," I ask, my mind still slow.

"No, angel," Harry frowns, "Liam booked the rooms so Louis and Niall are sharing a room. Zayn and I are sharing a room. And you get one all to yourself."

I swing my legs out of the car and stand to my feet. Stretching my arms above my head and arching my back until I hear the satisfying cracks along my spines.

I bring my arms down and let them rest around Harry's shoulders, his hands instinctively finding a home on my hips.

I lean forward and let my lips ghost against Harry's.

"That's okay. You steal all the blankets anyways," I whisper, and then lean forward to catch Harry's lips.

However, he leans back before I can grab ahold of them.

"No I don't!," Harry's voice raises up an octave with his defensive speech.

"Whatever you say, baby," I wrap my hand around the back of Harry's head, pushing it down until our lips meet.

Harry hums against my mouth, and just as I go to deepen the kiss, he pulls away.

"Okay, that's enough," Harry playfully smacks my bum twice, "We've got to go."