24

"Just sit down over there and I can get started on you," a woman says to me when I walk into the room

I nod and sit down in the chair I was directed to. I am sat between Louis and Reyna in the room that is set up with many mirrors, racks of clothing, and desks filled with makeup.

The woman who had informed me where to sit, makes her way in front of me, obstructing my reflection in the mirror.

"Hi, I'm May," she holds her hand out.

"Harry," I say, firmly shaking her hand.

"I'll be working on your hair and makeup today," she tells me, "Have you ever had someone do that before?"

"I've had someone do my makeup," my eyes dart quickly to Reyna.

"Perfect," May smiles, "It won't be too much. Just some powder, probably some glitter on your eyes, does that sound alright?"

"Yeah," I nod and May is quick to grab a brush and powder to make me presentable for the camera my bandmates and I will be posing in front of.

Everything going on with the band recently has felt very surreal. Although the start of my dreams are beginning to be fulfilled, I never thought those dreams were attainable. I am constantly dreading the moment where I wake up and realize that everything that has happened was just my imagination.

"You can go over to the rack and find the clothes bag with your name on it," May informs me after she is done with my hair and makeup, "Just go behind that curtain to change."

I do as she says and soon enough, I am looking in the mirror to straighten out my outfit. I am dressed in a blue suit with a sheer white shirt that has two strands of fabric hanging down around my neck.

My hands that are littered in rings itch to push back my sprayed down hair, but I resist the temptation and walk out from behind the curtain

The rest of the boys are already dressed and just getting their finishing touches done. We are all dressed in different shades of blue and I imagine that will be the color Reyna will be in as well.