Chapter 50

'Baby are you sure about not going on a honeymoon?' Namjoon asked as the newly married couple were on their way to their mansion, Mr Im happily driving them because he didn't want his bosses to be too tired especially on their wedding night. 'I'm very sure darling, but if you really want us to have a honeymoon we can go six months after our little bean is born and have our parents look after our children or we can take them with us,' Jin said with a smile and then he leaned closer to his husband, 'Even if we take our babies along with us, they'll be asleep before 8 or 9 and we can make love all you want Joonie,' he whispered in a teasing tone earning a groan from the elder. 'I want us to have a honeymoon love but whether we'll take our babies along or we'll have our parents watch them is a decision we'll make much later. But yes, we will definitely go on a honeymoon because we haven't been on a trip together yet,' Namjoon said before he pulled his husband into a sweet kiss. 'Oh is there a specific place you want us to go to?' Jin asked when they pulled away from the kiss, 'I have about three places in mind so we can choose which one is the best or we just go to all three,' 'Oh how about we go to two places? For the first trip it'll be just you and I and then for the second we can make it a family trip where our parents will join us, we can also invite Tae, Jiminie, Yoongi hyung, Hobi and their little angel.' The CEO thought about his husband's suggestion and it brought a smile to his face, 'That's actually a very great idea baby, we can do that,' he said as he gently squishes Jin's cheeks making the latter giggle happily.

'We're here boss,' Mr Im said as he parked the car infront of the huge mansion, 'Ah yes, thank you Im,' Namjoon said as he got out of the car and held the door open for his husband to climb out as well. 'Thank you Mr Im, have a safe trip back home,' Jin thanked the driver with a sweet smile, 'Thank you sir and have a wonderful night,' Mr Im replied with a smile of his own before he went on his way leaving the newly married couple to themselves. Once the car was out of sight, Namjoon picked his husband up gently in his arms earning a small yelp from him, 'Darling what are you doing?' Jin asked with a happy smile as he wrapped his arms tightly around his husband's shoulders, 'Well I'm carrying my sweetheart into our home,' the CEO replied earning a laugh from his beloved. 'You're so corny but I love it, thank you Mr Kim,' 'You're welcome Mr Kim,' and Namjoon walked towards the entrance with Jin in his arms and when the butler opened the door and let them in, Namjoon pressed his lips onto Jin's, 'Welcome home my lovely husband,' he said happily when they parted, 'Thank you hubby.'

Once the couple got to their room, Jin let out a surprised gasp as he saw their bed decorated with red rose petals and on the centre of the bed was a large heart made with pink and orange rose petals. When Namjoon put him down, the doctor noticed that the floors were also covered with the rose petals and the room had a soft lavender-Jasmine scent that made everything twice as romantic. 'Joonie did you do all this?' 'I got some help from Tae and papa too. Do you like it?' 'I love it, thank you so much,' Jin said as he hugged his husband tightly, 'Thank you hubby,' 'I'm glad you love it baby,' Namjoon said as he gently pressed a kiss to his lover's forehead. The elder once again lifted his husband into his arms and slowly made his way to their bed where he gently laid the younger on top of the rose petals making him smile widely, 'So, are you going to make love to me my sweet husband?' Jin asked in a sultry tone as he bit his lower lip gently causing Namjoon to let out a low groan that sounded like a growl, 'How can I not love? You look so beautiful and sexy that I don't think I can hold myself back,' he said as he bent down and captured his husband's lips in a passionate kiss. The kiss was hot and sloppy, far from their innocent kisses they often shared and their sweet kisses they shared at their wedding and the reception- this kiss was full on dirty kissing with their tongues fighting for dominance and little moans escaping their throats. As their kiss got hotter and more passionate, Namjoon started removing Jin's blazer and threw it across the room before he pulled away from his husband's lips and then started leaving wet kisses all over his jaw before proceeding down to his neck, nipping and sucking on his sensitive spots earning loud moans of pleasure from the younger and leaving purple and red marks all over his neck.