Chapter 6

By the time Jungkook was done telling Namjoon who had taken him and what Na-eun did to him, he was trembling in fear, eyes shining with tears, his chubby cheeks were tear strained and his hands tightened their grip on the adults' hands. Yoongi who had been quiet the whole time, stood up from his seat, his eyes burning with anger and you could see the rage he was feeling as he walked towards the front door, Namjoon's eyes following him in curiosity, 'I'm just gonna give Tae a call,' he said through gritted teeth and walked out. As soon as he was outside, the cold air blew against his face but it did not seem to calm him down, whatever came out of Kookie's mouth made him sick- he could not fathom how a person can be so cruel as to torture a little child who is so innocent and pure. He then slowly took out his phone and dialled Taehyung's number, the latter answering at just the first ring, 'Yes hyung?' he answered, 'Namjoon and I found Kookie and he is safe, but I need you to find Son Na-eun and bring her to the cell but don't do anything to her just yet,' Yoongi said before hanging up the call, not waiting for the other's reply. He was now a bit calm but he decided to stand outside for just a minute or two more.

Meanwhile, after Yoongi stepped outside, Jungkook began sobbing his heart out making Namjoon and Jin worried and the latter tried to soothe him by caressing his hair once again while the former rubbed his thighs with his free hand. 'A-appa I-I don't w-wa-want t-to d-d-die,' Kook said in between his sobs making Namjoon's heart ache, 'No baby, you're not going to die,' he said softly, trying to calm his panicking son, 'Your appa is right baby, you're not going to die. You're going to grow into a big and strong boy, you'll be very handsome and amazing, you'll see your family be proud of you when you grow everyday and I know you'll turn into a fine young man who is brave, kind and passionate,' Jin said as he pecked the little boy's cheeks.

Namjoon was grateful that Jin knew exactly how to calm down Kookie and he felt so relieved at that moment when he realised that his scared and hurt son was found and saved by such a kind man who didn't take advantage of such a little boy but instead, who took care of him and made sure he was safe. After a few minutes, Jungkook's sobs had died down to small sniffles making his father and the doctor sigh in relief. 'A-appa,' he called softly earning his father's full attention, 'Yes Kook?' 'I'm sleepy,' he said with a little yawn making everyone coo at him and just then, the door opened softly and Yoongi entered inside but Jin did not fail to notice the sudden flinch of the little boy when he heard the door open, making the doctor frown.

Namjoon then stood up from the floor and held out his arms towards his son, 'Well since you're sleepy, come let's head home,' he said but Jungkook shook his head, his eyes getting teary again making everyone confused, and Yoongi was the most shocked because his mouth was now wide open. Kim Jungkook has never refused to be in his father's arms, no matter the situation, even if he was scolded by him or when he was being sulky, the moment Namjoon opens his arms his son would run into them- so seeing the boy refuse this time was quite a surprise. 'You don't want to go with your appa Kookie sweetie?' Jin asked equally being shocked and the boy just clung tightly onto Jin, he quickly wrapped both his arms around his neck and buried his face in his broad chest, 'Kookie want to stay wif uncle,' he mumbled and Namjoon was about to protest but the doctor shot him a glare so he immediately shut his mouth making Yoongi more shocked but luckily no one saw him.

'Listen baby, you cannot stay with me. Your family will miss you so much and look appa is sad that you don't want to go with him,' Jin softly coaxed the boy because he knew his family, probably his mother would be waiting for him at home worried and tensed; he then looked towards Namjoon, 'Appa you're sad because Kookie does not want to go with you right?' he asked in a soft baby voice to make the atmosphere light, not knowing that the 'appa' felt his heart flutter a little, a soft blush spreading across his neck and cheeks but it was too faint for anyone to notice as he nodded. Being the good son he is, the little boy did not want his appa to be sad so he made grabby hands at the man who quickly picked him up and placed a kiss to his forehead making him giggle. 'Thank you for coming back to appa baby,' Namjoon said as he playfully bit Kookie's shoulder making him giggle but in just a second, he winced in pain due to the contact between his stomach and his appa's arm; 'What happened Kook?' the father asked and the boy whimpered softly, 'Tummy hurts,' he said and once again Namjoon can feel his anger awakening, but he controlled himself very well, 'I'm sorry baby, let's get going and appa will get you treated properly,' he said as the boy rested his head on his shoulder, stomach still aching but feeling his eyes get heavy and droopy due to exhaustion.

Soon enough, Namjoon and Yoongi were getting ready to leave and before doing so, they bowed at Jin, 'Thank you so much Seokjin-ssi, if it weren't for you I don't know if my son would have been safe. I really am grateful to you,' Namjoon said, his eyes showed genuineness and pure gratefulness, 'It's alright Mr Kim, there's no need to thank me,' the doctor replied with a smile on his face. Then they headed towards the door and Yoongi also said a thank you before running outside to inform their driver to get the car ready and Jin told him to be careful but, the smaller man just smiled and ran again. Namjoon then bowed once again and Jin did the same, 'Oh Mr Kim, before I forget to tell you, please take your son for a full body check up, I don't think anything is fractured or severely injured but just to be on the safer side, please do so by tomorrow. And I don't know if it's serious or not, but when Mr Min stepped inside after his call, when he opened the door Kookie flinched, so watch out for that as well,' the doctor said, and Namjoon nodded once again, 'I'll keep a close watch on him, thank you once again Seokjin-ssi,' he said and then walked away with an asleep Kookie on his arms, safe and secure.

After Namjoon had left, Jin locked his door and went straight to the sofa, plopping himself on it and letting out a loud sigh. It had been a very long day at work and all he had wanted to so was to reach home early and take a long hot shower before going to sleep, but instead he ended up saving the son of the country's top entrepreneur and businessman. However, instead of feeling exhausted he was feeling relieved, relieved because he was the one who had found Jungkook instead of some stranger who wouldn't care for the boy or someone who'd just hurt the boy even more. He was also happy to get to meet such a cute and adorable little boy but when he remembered what had been done to him, his face turned cold. The doctor could not imagine how anyone could do such horrible things to a little kid and what made him even more disgusted was the fact that the woman wanted to break a family apart just for her selfish needs and Jin hopes she'll get the punishment she deserves.

The doctor then headed towards the kitchen and made himself some chicken soup for dinner, he wasn't as hungry and something light would be enough. He started prepping all the ingredients and soon in a pot, a delicious chicken soup was boiling away. Jin in the meantime got to cleaning the house and by the time he was done, his soup was also ready and so he had his dinner silently while watching some tv and after he was done, he washed the dishes so he wouldn't have extra work in the morning. As he was doing the dishes, he fondly smiled as he remembered how Kookie was happily eating the nuggets he had made for him and how he giggled after every bite, 'I already miss the little bunny, he's just so adorable. No wonder Mr Kim did not announce his son's existence to the world, he's too precious to be known to this evil world,' Jin thought to himself as he was finally done with the last dish. Seokjin then headed to his bedroom so he could finally take that hot shower and get some sleep; he checked the clock on his nightstand as he entered his room and it was already close to 11 pm so he hurriedly went to his bathroom and took a nice shower and after twenty minutes he was dressed in his favourite sleepware and drying his hair.

It was 11:40 PM and now the doctor was tucked in bed, all warm and cozy and as he slowly drifted off to sleep he smiled at the thought of Namjoon taking care of Kookie and tucking him in bed.

A/N: So I need your help in deciding something about Namjoon's and Jin's parents:

1) Should they both be males?
2) Should they be opposite genders?
3) Should only Jin's or Namjoon's parents be males?

Please help me choose 🤧

That's all for today loves! Hope you weren't bored with it although it wasn't as interesting. But please forgive me🤧

PS: I MIGHT NOT UPDATE ON FRIDAY CAUSE YOUR AUTHOR HERE GOT COVID AND THE FEVER IS KILLING ME, THERE'S ALSO THE  COUGHING FITS. SO I'LL TAKE GOOD REST! DON'T WORRY!
IF I DO FEEL BETTER, I'LL UPDATE ON FRIDAY, IF NOT THEN PLEASE FORGIVE ME🥺

Take care loves and be safe!
Borahae💜