Chapter 47

Two weeks later

'Jin sweetheart are you sure you want to go? Your wedding is only a week away from now and I don't want you to feel any stress or for your mood to be ruined,' Ji-hoon spoke softly as he cards his fingers through Jin's hair, gently massaging his head from time to time since the doctor had been feeling nauseous all morning. 'Your father-in-law is right Jin, you can let Joon handle everything on his own,' Iseul said while the doctor pouted and whined in his father-in-law's lap, earning a coo from him, 'I know you want to be by Joon's side sweetheart but you've been nauseous this whole morning and if you go with him you might feel worse,' she then added as she walks over to her son and pressed a kiss to his head. 'Morning sickness sucks especially since I didn't experience it in the first month,' Jin said softly, the pout still resting on his plump lips, 'You'll be better in the second trimester dear, I was the same when I was pregnant with Joon,' 'Mmm I'm looking forward to meeting our baby though, I bet he or she will be the cutest just like our Jungkookie,' the doctor said as he looked up at his father-in-law and then at his mother with a beautiful soft smile that melted their hearts instantaneously. 'And eomma, papa, I'm sure I want to go with Joon, I want to be by his side through everything so he'll always know that I'll always stand by him,' Jin answered Ji-hoon's first question as he slowly lifted his body from the sofa, sitting up and proper and just as he was getting comfortable, Namjoon walked into the living room with a bowl of strawberries with whipped cream.

'You got the strawberries?' Jin asked excitedly as his fiance walked over to him and handed him the bowl before sitting on the sofa next to him and bringing the doctor onto his lap, kissing his cheeks and head. 'Of course my love, anything for you and our baby,' Namjoon said as he pressed another kiss to his fiance's lips earning a happy sigh from the latter. 'Thank you Joonie,' 'It's my pleasure darling,' and the elder started feeding the pregnant male the strawberries with whipped cream, happy that his love is enjoying the treat. 'I didn't get to say bye to Kookie before he left for school and I d-didn't tell him I l-love him, I'm such a b-bad papa,' Jin suddenly remembered as tears began forming in his eyes and sliding down his red cheeks, 'H-he will think that I don't love h-him anymore,' he added as his sniffles turned to a cry while Namjoon rubbed soothing circles on his back and waited patiently till his lover had finished expressing his thoughts. Once Joon was sure that Jin had run out of things to say because he did not want to interrupt his angel, he gently tilted the latter's chin to face him and he placed a long and soft kiss to his forehead, 'My love, you woke up at 3 because of your nausea and you didn't fall asleep until 7 so it's okay, our son knows you love him and he knows you're an amazing papa,' 'But you were also a-awake with me and you didn't get to sleep because you had to get Kookie ready and drive him to school,' 'Well I can do it because I don't want my pregnant angel to be tired and also because Kookie insisted that we don't disturb yours or the baby's sleep. He was the one who called papa and eomma to come over because he was worried about you when I told him you had been throwing up.' Both Iseul and Ji-hoon nodded their heads, telling Jin that it was true- Kookie was the one who called them and that was why they reached the mansion early in the morning to make him some light foods that are nutritious for pregnant people. 'My baby is so thoughtful, I love him so much and I love you too Joon and I love you eomma, papa. Thank you for taking care of me,' 'Kookie loves you just as much darling and I love you so much,' Namjoon said and pecked his fiance's soft lips, 'I love you too my sweet little Jinnie,' Iseul said with a smile and Ji-hoon also smiled widely, 'I love you too sweetheart.'

After about ten minutes, Jin had finally calmed down and was resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder, 'I'm sorry for being so emotional and hormonal. I cry over little things and the tiniest things set me off,' the doctor whispered as he ate another strawberry that Joon fed him, 'Don't apologise for that my love, you're carrying another life inside of you and you have every right to feel tired, sometimes sad and emotional and it's even okay to feel overwhelmed. You're so amazing that I can't even find the right words to describe you, I just know that you're the strongest man I know and that I love you so much.' And once again Jin was sobbing thanks to Namjoon's "sweetest words" (it's what Jin said) and the CEO once again rocked his darling back and forth, whispering little "I love yous" in his ear until the doctor stopped crying. 'Baby are you sure you want to go with me? Papa and eomma are here and you can stay here with them and go through the wedding plans again,' Namjoon said as he gently wiped Jin's face with some wet tissues, 'I want to go with you, please?' 'Okay Joon just take your sweetheart with you, he's been fussing to us all morning about it. He'll be okay,' Iseul finally said and Jin smiled widely, 'But what if-' 'There are no what ifs, you'll be with him so there's nothing to worry about,' Ji-hoon added and finally the CEO let out a sigh. 'Okay angel, I'll take you with me but if at any point of time you feel  uncomfortable even in the slightest bit just tell me and we'll come back home okay,' 'Okay I promise, thank you Joonie bear,' Jin said cutely making his fiance chuckle lightly, 'Alright do you want me to help you get ready?' Namjoon asked and winked suggestively at his lover earning laughs from their parents and making Jin's face turn a deep shade of red, 'No I can help myself pervert,' Jin let out a shriek as he carefully got off Namjoon's lap and hurriedly made his way out of the living room while the other three just laugh at his cuteness.