Chapter 11

After the shower, Jin felt refreshed. He walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, so when he saw the folded clothes on the bed he sighed in relief. There was a new pair of underwear, a  plain blue shirt and a pair of black slacks alongwith a new pair of white socks. The doctor smiled to himself as he thought about how kind and thoughtful Namjoon was that he arranged a full set of clothes for him. After a few seconds, he quickly got dressed and headed downstairs towards the living room where Namjoon and his parents, his brother and Jimin were. When he stepped into the living room, Jimin was the first one to notice and he smiled widely, 'Oh hyung, you're done?' he asked sweetly, 'Yes Jimin-ah,' the doctor said and then turned towards Namjoon, 'Thank you for the clothes Namjoon-ssi,' he said as he bowed slightly, 'Don't mention it Seokjin-ssi, you have done more for us. And please, do have a seat,' Namjoon said as he smiled softly, watching  as the doctor took a seat near his papa.

After he sat down, Jin turned back to Namjoon, 'Can you please brief me on what led Kookie to have a breakdown?' he asked with a very serious expression which Jimin knew was his work mode; 'I wasn't here when it happened but papa can tell you,' Namjoon said and the doctor nodded as he turned to Ji-hoon. The elder male smiled softly before speaking, 'Well first off we didn't  even introduce ourselves to you dear, and I'm so sorry,' he said apologetically, looking down at his hands that were placed on his lap, 'Oh don't worry about it sir, we were all concerned about Kookie so it's alright. I'm Kim Seokjin, 27 years and I'm a pediatrician, I currently run my own clinic but I do visit the City Hospital once a week to check up on things,' Seokjin introduced himself and bowed to the elders. 'You're so well mannered my dear, it's very rare these days. Well I am Kim Ji-hoon  Namjoon's papa, and this is my husband, Kim Young-jae,' he said as he pointed to his husband  who sat next to him, 'He's 52 and I am 53, and we're both in the Board of Directors in Namjoon's company. Then that is Taehyung, our youngest son who helps his hyung run the company and is currently 25,' Ji-hoon said as he pointed to Taehyung who sat opposite  them. 'And he is Park Jimin, my close friend and a nurse in my clinic, he is turning 25 next week,' Jin introduced  Jimin and smiled softly, before continuing, 'Now sir, can you tell me what happened,' and Ji-hoon nodded.

Ji-hoon had narrated everything that had happened that day- from when Namjoon had dropped Kookie off at their place to when Seokjin reached there. He was really worried about his grandson's sudden fear and he was hoping that Jin could provide some answers. 'So, from your narration, after he heard the explosion sounds from the tv he started having a breakdown,' Jin said and the elder man said a quiet yes, 'Namjoon-ssi, if you remember that day when Kookie told us about the kidnapping, before the maid went back for him there was an explosion right?' the doctor looked towards the said male who nodded, 'And before that the woman who hurt Kookie mentioned death to him right?' again the man nodded, 'So, the explosion  sound awakened his fear. It is very similar to PTSD, but I think it's not as serious because he can still recognize everyone, it's only that at that time he only trusts you and possibly me.'

The room fell quiet for about a minute before Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke, 'Will this happen again? Will he be okay?' Jin then replied, 'It could happen again but he'll be okay as long as you all comfort him and give him strength, and since it is not a very bad case of PTSD he should  recover soon but I would  still like you to keep a close eye on him,' and the father nodded. They discussed a little more on Jungkook's health and his well being before two maids walked in with trays of snacks in their hands. 'Please help yourselves to the food,' Ji-hoon said with a smile and both Jimin and Jin nodded their heads and said a thank you.

After everyone had filled their stomachs with the snacks, Jimin looked towards Jin, 'Hyung do you mind if I leave? I got a text from Chanyeol hyung that eomma is not feeling  too well,'  he said shyly, 'Oh then you can take my car Jimin-ah, take care of aunty and be safe,' Jin said with a smile, 'But hyung if I take your car how will you go home?' 'Don't worry about me, I'll manage, now here take the keys and go.'

Just as Jimin was about to take the keys from Jin, Taehyung stood up and stopped him, 'W-wait, why don't you go with me? I mean I also need to go back to the company to check on some things since Kookie is doing okay now, I can drop you on the way,' he suggested. 'I don't want to be a bother Mr Kim,' Jimin said softly but Taehyung shook his head, 'No, it's not a bother at all, it's the least I can do. You came here all the way from your work with Seokjin-ssi so at least let me drop you but if you're uncomfortable then I understand,' he said with a small pout. Jimin thought about it, if he took Jin's car then how will he return home so it is much more convenient to take up Taehyung's offer and he did say he wasn't bothered so he sighed softly, 'Alright Mr Kim I'm accepting your offer and I'm sorry for the trouble,' he said with a bow; 'It's no trouble Mr Park and please just call me Taehyung,' Tae said before saying a goodbye to his parents, Namjoon and Jin, 'Alright let's go Mr Park,' and Jimin followed him after saying his goodbyes as well.

As Jimin and Taehyung got to the car, the latter opened the door for the smaller male with a smile, 'Thank you Mr- ah Taehyung-ssi, you didn't  have to,' Jimin said shyly, a blush slowly creeping up his cheeks which the other male did not fail to notice, 'Don't mention it, it's my pleasure,' Tae said and closed the passenger door before walking up to his side and getting in. He started his car and drove off, 'So where do I drop you off Mr Park?' Tae asked, 'Oh at 0707-Blue Side and please just call me Jimin,' Jimin answered shyly as Tae hummed. It was half an hour journey, Tae noted mentally and quite near to their company, but why his parents lived so far away from the capital is still a mystery to him.

It was a silent ride for the first few minutes until Jimin broke the silence, 'Um how does Jin hyung know your family?' he asked curiously because that question had been on his mind ever since they reached the Kims' mansion and his hyung has never mentioned them or anything, and he did have to introduce himself earlier which means they aren't very familiar  with each other. 'Oh it's actually a long story. You see......' Tae told Jimin about how Kookie was saved by Jin and then how they would call each other every night, he also told him about how Jin really has a good impact on his nephew, '......and Seokjin-ssi didn't tell you anything because he made a promise to my hyung to not tell anybody because nobody knows about little Kookie except a few trusted people. I hope you'll also keep this a secret,' he finished and took a quick glance towards the nurse who nodded, 'I won't tell anyone so please don't worry.'

Little by little, the pair got to know a tad bit more about each other. For instance, Tae now knew that Jimin has an older brother and a mother, his father left them when he was only two years. He also knew that Jimin wanted to be a nurse because he loved helping people and the reason he worked at Jin's clinic was because he adored children. Then Jimin now knew that Tae really looks up to his elder brother and loves his family so much, he also knows that the man loves fashion and art. The two were very much comfortable with each other and you could  say they were friends now.

After a few minutes more, they reached the destination. 'Thank you so much for the ride Taehyung-ssi, and it was nice getting to know you,' Jimin said and bowed. As he was about to open the door, Tae stopped him, 'Before you leave, can I have your number? I mean you don't have to but it'd be nice to chat sometimes,' he said nervously and Jimin giggled making his heart thud for some reason, 'Of course, please hand me your phone,' Jimin said with a cute smile, his cheeks a little pink as he took the phone and dialled his number. 'There you go,' he said and immediately rushed off before Tae could say anything else, making him sigh but as he looked at the contact, he smiled widely. The contact was saved as 'Jiminie🥰', it was so cute, just like the person, Tae thought before he drove off to the company.

Hello my lovelies❤
Here's a little update for you and a little sprinkle of VMin. Hope you liked it!
Take care everyone, BORAHAE💜