"Because I love you and want nobody else but you"Ayo said quietly. 

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, I love you Aaliyah Kimberly Balogun. You might not believe me but its true sweetheart I love you"he said.

I stubbornly grunted and drop her phone. "Get out Ayo, I'm tired" I bit my lips. A knot started to form in my belly,I knew he was telling the truth but still and I was horny as hell but I was just too stubborn so.

Normally he would walk away but not tonight. Ayo eyes darkened, "what did you just say to me?" his hands gripping my waist tightly.

"Gg-ee-tt ooouutt"I shuttered, the knots too hard to ignore now. I was secretly enjoying the way he held me tight, I missed naught Ayo.

Ayo unexpectedly picked me up and drops me on the bed, he stood in between my legs, I gasp in surprise.

He pins my hands above my head, "I'm not going any where baby girl and neither are you,I said I want you and what did you say?"

I shook my head.

He grabbed my neck, "words?" he demanded.

"Get out" I whispered, my breathing increasing and getting hot as his dark eyes bore holes into my very soul, I whimpered, "I'm sorry"

Ayo stroked my neck and brushed his lips from my jaw to ear, "It's okay, I know you don't mean it." Yes daddy, I didn't!

He nibbled on  my earlobe and I sucked in my breathe. His hand still on my neck he pushed my head to the side with his thumb. His lips began to travel down my neck leaving soft wet kisses. I gasped when he found my soft spot and start to suck making me let out a small moan.

Ayo bit down on my neck and I groaned, searching for a release from the warm feeling in my lower stomach I pushed my pelvis up against his,feeling his large members against me. Ayo let go of my wrists and gripped my waist,pushing it against the bed not allowing contacts.

I tried to push my hips once more but they were forced back down.

"What do you want wifey?" He ask slowly rubbing his fingers up and down my body.

"Hmmm"

"Words wifey, what do you want?"

"Ayo?"

"Yes?"

"Make love to me" it came out as a plea of frustration.

He let out a chuckle, "so sensitive" he whispered against the skin of my cheeks and rub circles around my clit through my underwear, "so wet already"

I whimpered, "more Ayo. Please".

Ayo leans down again and gave me a passionate kiss filled with desire and love. He picked up my thick thighs and wrapped it around his waist,"Are you sure you want me to?" he ask staring into my big brown eyes filled with love for him.

I lifted my head slightly and plant a soft wet kiss on his lips, "positive"

Was all he wanted to hear, he kissed me again. My hand pulled at his hair softly making him groan. I smile into the kiss obviously enjoying the effect I had on him.