_

Ayo was leaned against the Rolls Royce, his eyes buried on his phone. He looked very handsome in his black tux. I catwalk towards him. "Hi!"

Ayo looks up at me, his eyes immediately rakes hungrily up and down my body, I practically held my breath as he mentally undressed me. He took my hand and twirled me 360 then bit his lips seductively.

"Well damn wifey, You beautiful, so beautiful!" Ayo smirks.

I blush slightly, "Thank you. You also look handsome."

Ayo shrugs, "Not as beautiful as you look. Oh I got you something." He pull away from the car and opens the passenger door. He brought out a huge bunch of red roses. "For the beautiful you."

I collect the bunch and sniffed the fresh flowers. "Thank you baby."

Ayo beams at me. "You're always welcome my beautiful wifey. So are you ready let's go."

"Sure."

He opens the door and helped me in, Ayo cross to the driver side and got in. He pulls out of my hotel into the almost empty London street.

"There's more gift in the back" Ayo tells me.

I reach behind to the backseat where two boxes were waiting for me, I grabbed the first one that contains an Hermès heels. "Awwn this is beautiful!" I open the second one and brought out a beautiful Birkin bag. My mouth dropped open. "Ayo! This is too much!"

"What do you mean?" Ayo glance at me. "You don't like it?"

"Like it? I love it! But you really didn't have to"

"Why not? You deserve everything wifey, if the world was mine to give you know it already belongs to you right?"

That I know perfectly well, I felt tears rush into my eyes. I sniff and pouted my lips. "Thank you so much daddy."

Ayo smirks, "You're welcome baby girl."

We arrived at the fancy expensive restaurant, Ayo valet parked the car, he held my hands and we entered the restaurant. We reach the private dinning room, a fountain sat in the middle, the glass window boosted view of the London bridge. For a minute I stood in front of the window admiring the tower and the street below.

"Let's sit." Ayo gently tugs me towards the table. Ayo release my hands and pull out the chair for me. I sat and smile at him. "Thank you." I love a gentleman any day any time.

Ayo took his own seat, "I already ordered our food, you don't mind? I got sea food."

"Sure, that's fine."

A waiter approach our table. "Hello my name is John, I am you waited for the day."

I raise a brow at Ayo, he smile and face the waiter. "Hello?"

"I'll start you on our signature Le Fouquet champagne, your food will arrive in few minutes." John said pouring champagne in our glasses. "Do you need anything else?"

"No we're fine, thank you." Ayo smile at the waiter. John smiles back and walks off. Ayo raise his glass, he held it to me. "Cheers?"

I smile and repeated his action. "Cheers to a lovely night."

"And to you" he whispered in his sexy voice. I couldn't help the blush that crept on my face. We sipped our drink our eyes not leaving each other for a second. "To me?" I raise a brows in question.

"Of course to you, you're the main reason the night is so perfect! You are perfect wifey."

"Alright Ayo, you know we're married right? I'm not your first date" I joked. The way he was throwing compliments if this was our first date I was going to fall in love.

Ayo laughs, "Doesn't matter wife, you are my date tonight and besides who else do I compliment if not you?"

I roll my eyes and sipped the spicy wine. Our food arrived, after the waiter set it on the table he left us to our evening.

"The food taste delicious!" I squeal chewing a mouth full of prawn. Ayo nod his head.

"So how did you find out about this restaurant?" The way my friends and I frequented restaurants around London, I'm surprised I haven't come across this one yet.

"Oh I know the CEO." Ayo says simply. I nodded my head, of course he does as Wizkid. "Do you like it?"

"Yes."

Ayo nods, "I bet you're bringing your friend here next, how are they anyway?"

I chuckle, he knows me perfectly well! "They're all good, releasing their musics and living life!"

Ayo nods, he wipes his mouth, "How's my princess? Who is she with? And when is she coming back?"

"She's with Sean and my family. I'm thinking of bringing her back when we're done with the house. Ya know I don't want her shuffling back and forth between our hotels."

"Okay. I hope she's doing good?"

"Of course she is. How's my other kids?" I ask referring to his sons. "They're good." Ayo tilt his head at me, a snug smile on his lips.

I swallowed. "Why are you looking at me like that? Is something on my face?"

"Nah, you're just so beautiful and sexy, and I'm big on that sexy mama."

I blush. "That means you like my dress?'

"Like? I'll rip it off if I have to" Ayo smirks.

My pussy throbbed hard. "Well...."

Ayo raise a brow, "Can I?"

"I mean, it's all yours right?"

Ayo chuckles nodding his head. "Of course its mine, let's finish eating and we're back my hotel." He threw a sweet wink at me. I bit my lips and blushed hard.
Guess Steph was right!

~

aaliyahb
23 hr ago

aaliyahb 23 hr ago

Date night ❤️